Lissa: C Support

Lissa: Shirou? Where aaare yooou?

Shirou: ...Zzz...

Lissa: There you are! I was just... Oh! *Whispers* (You're sleeping... ?)

Shirou: Snnrk! Zzzzzzz...

Lissa: (You must really be wiped out. Not that I blame you, getting wrapped up in all this.) (Hee hee! Looks like it's time to quiiietly...geeently...hold your nose!)

Shirou: Nh...gnnkh...nnrrrgh... ! BWARGH! Wha-?! Risen! Wolves! Risen riding wolves! They're...all... Wait a moment...

Lissa: Hee hee hee hee hee! AAAAH ha ha ha ha! "BWARGH"?! Oh gods, that was HILARIOUS! Heeeee hee hee hee hee!

Shirou: Lissa, gods bless it... I was fast asleep!

Lissa: And dreaming of Risen & wolves, apparently? Tee hee hee! I'm sorry, I tried to resist—I really did. But it was just too perfect!

Shirou: Who does such things? Is that really how your parents raised you?!

Lissa: ...I...I don't know... I never really knew my parents...

Shirou: Oh... Oh, right. That was... Er...

Lissa: Oh, don't worry about it. I know you didn't mean anything by it. And actually, there's something else that I should be apologizing for...

Shirou: Whatever it is, I'm sure I can forget it if you can forgive my heartless comment...

Lissa: Really? That's great! Oh, I was SO sure you were going to be SO angry... See, I was kinda doodling a pic of you on your big, new weapon blueprint... ...Aaand then I kinda spilled the ink & kinda...ruined the design, kinda... completely. Ireallyreallyreallydidn'tmeanto!

Shirou: WHAT?! But that was for a new arrow! I had just started to... ...Er, *ahem* I mean... It's... It's fine. Accidents... happen.

Lissa: Oooh pheeew!