The Exalt & the King Part 2

Shirou POV

I had just seen Ricken help Maribelle escape using his Wind Magic when I heard a Gangrel cackle from where he was standing.

Gangrel: Bwa ha ha! I have my war! Archer! Have some fun & then come & find me.

Archer: Very well.

Gangrel: Captain Orton! Remain here, & take down as many Ylisseans as you can. You can expect reinforcements from the forts as well. Now, do your best—at doing your worst! Bwa ha!

*Gangrel leaves the battlefield*

When Gangrel leaves, the rest of us prepare for battle against his troops, but the man named Archer seems so similar & for some reason, I got a splitting headache when our eyes met.

Shirou: Ugghhh...

Artoria: Are you alright Shirou?

Shirou: Yeah, just a headache... you guys take the captain & his soldiers, I'll take Archer.

Chrom: Are you sure?

Shirou: There's just something about him...

Chrom: Alright then. Everyone, get ready!

After everyone else went to engage the enemy forces, you traced Kanshou & Bakuya while rushing at Archer, but you were surprised when he somehow traced Kanshou & Bakuya as well to block the attack.

Shirou: Oh come on... what's with these identical sets of weapons lately.

Archer: I assume by "these" & the usage of plural words that you're referring your leader Chrom as well as Marth, are you not?

Shirou: What are you a psychic?

Archer: More like someone who's seen the future.

Shirou: Care to tell me how you can see the future?

Archer: I'm no prophet, but I do know what's in store for the next 18 years or so.

Shirou: That's pretty specific, any particular reason for that amount of time?

Archer: You wouldn't believe me if I told you.

Shirou: Try me, I'm pretty open to new ideas.

Archer: How about this, you beat me & I tell you whatever you want to know, I beat you & you have to do anything I ask, we tie or time runs out then I answer one question & give you a hint to the rest of them, deal?

Shirou: Sounds good.

At that moment we backed away from each other, waited a few moments & then rushed at each other once again with a fierce intensity as if we both knew that this fight could potentially be to the death for either one of us depending on certain factors. We clashed blades over & over again, like with the fight with Siegfried, Kanshou & Bakuya were getting worn down, but nowhere near as quickly & it was happening to Archer's blades too.

After we fought like this for about 10 or so minutes straight, I realized that neither of us was getting anywhere doing the same thing over & over again, so I decided to switch things up, so I switched to my bow & started to fire barrages of arrows at Archer. However he also switched to a bow & started to do the same thing in order to block the arrows that I was firing.

No POV

Meanwhile, the others had beaten a lot of the enemy troops & were now facing the captain of the troops.

Orton: I won't ask for your name. Only your life!

They fought him for almost as long as the clashing between Shirou & Archer until Virion had managed to take down Orton's wyvern, which gave Chrom the chance to finish him off.