Olivia: C Support

Olivia: 248... 249... 250! Phew, that's all of 'em! ...Still a long way to go, though.

Shirou: What are you doing, Olivia?

Olivia: EEEEEEEEEK!

Shirou: Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to startle you.

Olivia: Oh. It's okay, Shirou. I just didn't see you there.

Shirou: Um, so if you don't mind me asking, what's in the bag there?

Olivia: Hm? Bag? What bag? Ooooooh, THIS bag! Er, it's nothing really. Just a few coins...

Shirou: Keeping a secret stash, are you?

Olivia: It's money I've been saving out of my wages, I'll have you know! Sheesh. "Secret stash" indeed. You make it sound so sinister.

Shirou: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to imply anything like that. I'm just impressed is all. It takes real dedication to save on a dancer's pay.

Olivia: Oh! Thank you, Shirou. Such praise means quite a lot coming from you...

Shirou: It does? Huh. I've never thought of myself as anything spec—

Olivia: Aaaaaaaaanyway, I've got to run. I'm working tonight.

Shirou: ...Ah! Olivia, wait! You dropped your secret stash!

Olivia: Will you PLEASE stop calling it that?! You make it sound like I stole it or something. People will get suspicious!

Shirou: Well, whatever you want to call it, you're losing it as we speak! Look at all the coins rolling down the hill!

Olivia: ARRRGH! Why do coins have to be so darn round!