eleven

I had two classes today which were at 8 am and 10 am. Once I had finished them Harry and I went back to the dorm. We hadn't talked much today and it felt a bit odd for some reason. Like something was off. I shook off the feeling as I hoped in the shower since I woke up late and didn't have time to shower this morning. 

The water hit my back, relaxing the tensed muscles once again and I felt calmer. I took my time in the shower since I wasn't in a rush and was letting the stress of today's work flow off of me like the water that was trailing down my skin.

I started to think about my conversation with Harry last night and how he shut down so fast. I then thought about 24 hours ago when we were eating pancakes. I saw the way his face lit up after trying the lemon and sugar pancake I made. My mind drifted to the way he licked his lips. The soft red tint of them and the natural curve. 

I started wondering what they would taste like or what they would feel like. I snapped myself out of those thoughts and stood there wide-eyed. Had I really just thought about Harry like that? Out of all people. Him. I shook my head quickly pretending it would get rid of the thoughts that were playing in my head.

Once I had finished my shower I hoped out drying myself off. I thankfully remembered to bring my clothes to the bathroom so I didn't have to scurry to my room in only a towel again. I threw the towel around my hair to help it dry as I slid on my clothing. I decided to wear my black denim shorts and a tight long sleeve blacktop. I pulled my hair out of the towel and brushed it before it dried hence it would go frizzy and get annoying if I brushed it whilst it was dry. I complete the task that proved to be difficult no matter how many times I had done it in the past 18 years. 

I grabbed my towel and clothing I was wearing previously and exited the bathroom, turning off the light as I did so. I walked past Harry who was sitting on the lounge watching god knows what on the television. I ignored his stare that I felt burning into me and walked into my bedroom. I threw my towel over the door and placed my clothes in the laundry basket I had in the corner of my room. 

I looked around my room and realise it didn't have much life to it. Yes, my things were placed inside but it didn't feel home-like enough for me. I thought about what I could add when I had a sudden idea. I walked into the living room and stood in front of Harry. He looked up at me seemingly unimpressed that I had interrupted his show.

"Hey agent, can we go to the store?" I asked him and he gave me a questioning look.

"Why?" he asked dryly.

"I wanna decorate my room a bit more. You know make it more home-y," I shrugged and he nodded, not bothering to question me any further. I smiled and walked into my room. I slipped on my shoes and grabbed my black and white Fila windbreaker. 

I grabbed my phone that was laying on my bed and grabbed my wallet that was placed on my bedside table. I exited my room, not bothering to close the door. I walked to the front door only to see Harry waiting for me there. He gave me a confused and suspicious glance from head to toe.

"What? Is there something on my top?" I say looking down at my outfit confused.

"You're wearing that out?" he asked me and I frown.

"Yeah, what's wrong with it?" I ask looking down at my outfit. I thought it looked quite cute and I wasn't dressing to impress anyone. He eyes my outfit one more time before shrugging.

"Never mind, let's go," he said before turning around and opening the door, allowing me to exit first so he could lock it behind us. We made our way to his car and both hopped in.

"Where to?" he asked me nonchalantly.

"I guess just find the nearest home décor place?" I say as more of a question and he nods. Within 10 minutes we arrived at a small store that seemed to have quite a range of home décor. We parked on the street beside it and hopped out, quickly walking inside.