twenty-eight

I was in a glass box. It was cold. There was no one around.

I tried to scream but nothing came out. I couldn't talk. I could move. I was stuck in a glass box.

It was dark, the only source of light being the small led light above my head.

I felt something cold and wet touch my feet.

Water. A shit ton of water. I panicked. I could finally move.

I hit the glass in front of me as the water started filling up more and more.

The glass wouldn't break. The water kept following in and I was panicking.

The water was suddenly at my waist and the walls of the glass box were contracting.

I was hyperventilating. I was helpless. I was scared. At the roof of the box touched my head I had no choice but to sink lower. That caused the water to reach my shoulders.

There was no way out. I couldn't break the glass. There was nowhere to stop the water coming in because it seeped through the ground.

It reached my chin. I held my breath and before I knew it I went under.

I stop breathing. I couldn't move. I was stuck with no way out. I tried to breathe but my lungs filled with water.

I sat up with a gasp and tried my hardest to breathe. I felt like I was being suffocated. I looked around and saw the empty room around me. Neither Harry or Willow were in my bedroom. Where were they? I looked at the clock as I tried to get my breathing back to normal, clearly failing miserably. It was already 9 am.

After about 10 minutes of hyperventilating my breath was back to normal. I crawled out of bed and made my way to the door. I opened it with a bit too much force and almost smacked myself in the face. I stepped out of my bedroom and made my way to the kitchen. I then looked up and my mouth hung wide open at the sight in front of me.

Willow was sat on the bench whilst Harry was wearing only shorts whilst Willow wore her nightgown and they were making what seemed to be some kind of cake. Harry had two handprints of flour on his cheeks but I noticed the bags under his eyes. He definitely didn't get much sleep last night and it made me a bit worried. Willow was drawing patterns in the flour that was spread across the bench and I smiled.

"What the hell is going on here?" I say loud enough so they would hear me and they both freeze, turning to face me.

"Morning Laylay!" Willow said cheerfully as I rolled my eyes.

"Morning," Harry says with a sheepish smile and had to refrain from smiling at him.

"What's with all this mess?" I say like the mother I was at heart.

"We are making blueberry muffins," Willow said proudly and Harry nodded.

"She's been here for one day and you are already making sweets with her," I say rolling my eyes before I sat on the stool closest to where Willow sat on the bench.

"What can I say? My princesses have that effect on me," he said with a smirk and I roll my eyes once again.

"Laylay what are we doing today?" Willow asks me and I give her a shrug, my exhaustion taking over me suddenly.

"Not sure yet bug," I answer simply and she nods before going back to drawing patterns in the flour.

"You alright love?" Harry says as he noticed me staring off into space.

"Hm? Oh yeah I'm fine," I answer as I shake my head and he frowns. He throws the blueberry muffins in the oven before walking over to the counter to clean up.