fourteen

A month. A whole month since I moved into the dorm. I'd been living with Harry for a month. This past week we barely talked, the only time we did we discussed matters such as dinner or if I needed to pick something up from the store. We hadn't spoken about the incident that happened on Sunday. 

I had just finished my classes for the week and it had been a couple of hours since we got back to the dorm. I decided to work up the courage all week to talk to Harry about what happened on Sunday. I walked out of my room and knocked on his bedroom door. I heard shuffling on the other side before a few seconds later, Harry stood at the door. He only opened it enough for me to see him so I couldn't see inside.

"Agent, can we talk?" I asked straight up.

"What is there to talk about?" he said frowning, as usual.

"You know what," I say averting my gaze from his intense stare to the ground. He stepped out of his room and closed the door behind him.

"What about it?" he said lowly and I froze. I really didn't know. I didn't understand why I needed to talk to him about it but I just knew we needed to.

"I-I don't even know," I say quietly. I lift my head up and my breath got caught in my throat at how close our faces ended up being.

"Don't do that," Harry said lowly and I gave him a confused look.

"Do what?" I ask genuinely confused.

"Look at me like all innocent and shit. It drives me insane," he growls and I blush slightly.

"I-I don't do it on purpose," I whimper, feeling smaller under Harry's stare.

"I know," he says softly. I look into his green irises and I notice the different shades. There was some mint green and forest green but you could also see the tiniest hint of blue behind them.

"Your eyes are pretty," I blurted out before I could even register the words left my mouth. Harry looked a bit taken aback by my words but he didn't seem to mind.

"Uh thank you," he said a bit confused at my sudden words.

"C-can we sit on the couch?" I asked, choosing to ignore my previous statement. He nodded and we sat down on the couch. We sat there in silence for a couple of seconds, neither of us knowing what to say.

"Why did you tell me?" I asked him and his head turned to face me.

"Because you wanted to know why I have been acting this way," he shrugged.

"Did you have to go into such detail though?" I say quietly.

"Don't act like you didn't like it, princess," he said with a smirk and I felt a blush rise to my cheeks. He knew the effect he has on me and I hated it. He knew he could control me and I hated it, yet part of me didn't mind.

"Harry I-"

"Please stop doing that," he said groaning a little and I was so confused.

"What? I didn't do anything," I retorted.

"Don't say my name. I can't stand it when you say it," he says lowly and I smirk.

"Harry?" I say teasingly and he growls once again. I get butterflies in my stomach when his eyes meet mine, a warning glare showing through them.

"Princess stop," he says once again but I didn't want to. I wanted to see how far I could push him.

"But why? It's your name isn't it, Harry?" I say once again, smiling at my own actions.

"I'm not gonna ask you again. Stop,"

"Or what, Harry?" I say teasing him even more. Suddenly I was pushed down onto the couch and Harry was on top of me. He pinned my wrists on either side of my head and my legs were trapped between his thighs. His curls were hanging over his face slightly covering his face a bit and hitting my cheeks.