fifty-six

Harry's POV

"Liam?" Louis and I said at the exact same time. Mine more so out of anger and Louis out of pure shock.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I shout at him before my fist collided with his face harder than I anticipated. Angel was a sobbing mess in Louis' arms but I was in so much shock that Liam was the one who did this to her.

Let me give you a little backstory as I punch all of my anger out on his face.

Liam was another member of the cartel which I thought I could trust. I wouldn't call him my friend but we had been acquaintances. He had worked with me on numerous occasions and I thought he was a good enough guy.

I hadn't seen him in well over 2 years now. I genuinely didn't know where he was and frankly, I didn't care. Until now.

I didn't realize how much damage I had actually done until Louis somehow ripped me off of Liam and I looked down to see my hands were covered in blood for the second time today. He wasn't dead but I was one punch away from making it happen.

Before I lashed out again Louis said to go over to angel as he would put Liam in the car and take him back to my house to get some information out of him. I wanted to scream at him to let me kill Liam but I stopped myself when I heard angel's quiet sobs again. I shook my head before turning around and walking over to angel.

She looked up at me as tears streamed down her face and she was still struggling to breathe. I didn't say anything at first. All I did was sit down next to her and held her whilst she cried into my chest. I felt like I should be used to her crying like this because of her panic attacks but I wasn't simply because now it was a completely different situation.

I held her close to my body as Louis continued to drag Liam to the car and I kept her head buried in my chest so she couldn't see the damage I had done. I looked over to see Louis placing Liam in the trunk of the car and not the back seat like I originally thought he would.

I looked down at angel's body and saw her clothes were torn and dirty. There was dried blood across her face and she was covered in small cuts. I noticed some were knife wounds and I frowned even more so.

I was going to fucking kill Liam.

"I'm sorry," Angel sobbed into my shirt and I shook my head as I squeezed her closer to me.

"Don't apologize please baby. All that matters is you're okay," I say quietly, trying not to sound mad because I knew she thought I was mad at her. I'm not mad at her. I could never be mad at her for this. I was absolutely livid at Liam and Ryker.

Ryker for making her ever leave my house and Liam for making her so hurt. 

Being in a cartel, I'd had my fair share of kills. I was surprised angel hadn't asked me about them but I just assumed she didn't want to know. I've wanted to kill many people in my life and many of them I have.

But I had never wanted to kill someone as badly as I wanted to kill both Liam and Ryker right now. Fuck that. I wanted to kill the whole Perez family.

I think we spent another 10 minutes there, angel just crying into my chest and I let her as I whispered calming things in her ear. I didn't expect her to stop crying, she was in a lot of pain and I knew she just needed to cry for a while.

Louis offered to drive and told me to sit in the back with angel so she wasn't alone and I gave him a thankful nod before carrying her to the car. I placed her in the back seat and slid in before she clung to my chest once again.

We drove back to the house in silence, the only noises being heard were the quiet hum of the radio, angel's heavy breathing, and Liam occasionally banging on the trunk making angel jump every time he did so. I was on alert the entire time, seeing her like that put me on edge even more.