4. Parrrrtaaayyyy!

A/N The picture is a view of the mansion. Just incase you guys were curious. I had to make a collage of how I would picture it lol :p :)

There was a knock at the door and Miles opened it. Jake, Holly, and some others arrived. They all went straight for the drinks.

I quickly made an announcement. I stepped onto the steps. "Everyone! No going upstairs, please don't make too much of a mess and no alcohol or...sex. Just try not to break anything. No going in the pool, the cinema or any of the bedrooms. Thank you!" I said and I jumped down.

Everybody returned to doing their own thing and to be honest I was a bit worried. "Hey loosen up a bit. Nothing bad will happen!" Miles said putting an arm around me. "Everybody is behaving right? More people still need to come anyway." He said. "That's what I'm worried about. Who is even coming?" I said. Just then the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and saw Sherlock standing there. He peeked inside the door and I quickly stepped outside and shut it. "Um. Hey Sherlock." I said awkwardly pushing my hair behind my ear. "Hello." He smiled. "Um is there something you wanted?" I asked. "Well, Jim asked me to keep you company while he and your mother are away." He said. "You mean to babysit me?" I said. Of course they'd never leave me by myself. Sherlock coughed nervously. "Um, well, not exactly. I need to watch you though." He said.

"No. I'm capable by myself. I think I'm just gonna go to sleep. I'm really tired, yeah, so there's not much point watching me while I'm asleep, soooo...." I trailed off. Sherlock grinned and said, "Sleep. Ok. Well, I believe you.." To be honest I'm not sure he did. "Yeah. Thanks for the offer though." I said slowly walking towards the door. Sherlock nodded and turned around and walked away. I swallowed. My heartbeat was accelerating the whole time. The way he grinned at me while I told him I don't need him really got me.

I went back inside and already everybody was going crazy. This was such a bad idea. "Oh god." I murmured. I walked through crowds of people and found Miles. "I'm in deep shit. I need to check the upstairs and cinema room and the pool." I sighed walking up the stairs. I checked the cinema room and no one was in there so I locked the door. I then checked the pool room and there was no one in there either. I locked that room too. I checked every other room and locked them all an I then went into my parents room. There were two people, and I had no clue who they were, attempting to get frisky on my parents bed. "Oh my god! No! Get out!" I shouted. They both quickly walked out of my room and I re-made the bed. I then locked the room too.

I sighed and walked back down the stairs. Why did I have to do this? I knew I'd always wanted to do a party but not like this.

How the hell did they get alcohol?! I saw a group of people taking shots. "Excuse me? Did you hear what I said?!" I shouted grabbing the alcohol from them.

I threw it in the bin in the backyard and said,"Listen to me. You either behave or you leave." I then walked off. I walked into the living room and saw some people trying I take drugs. "Fuck." I mumbled. I walked over to one of the guys and pushed his hand and I jogged him which made some of the drugs fall to the floor.

He then glared at me. "Stop it would you? My house is not a place for you to be getting high! Put that shit away." I said. "Excuse me? Your not the boss of me." He spat. "Yes I am. My house my rules." I retorted. "No your not, I can do what I like. Watch." He picked up a glass and threw I onto the floor. "Oh my god! You bastard! Why do that!" I said. He then pushed me backwards and I fell onto the floor.

My hand landed on a shard of glass and I yelped out in pain. Miles rushed over and grabbed the guy and pushed him out. "Don't you dare come back!" Miles shouted. Holly ran over to me and said, "Jen! Are you okay!" Miles approached me and lifted me up. "It's okay, I got her." He said putting an arm around me and walking upstairs. "Okay! Everybody out!" I heard Jake say. Thank god.

Miles took me to my room and unlocked it for me. I sat on my bed while he went into my bathroom and got a small towel. "Here." He said cleaning the cut on my hand. "It's quite deep. He's going to pay for this." Miles murmured. "No, don't start a fight Miles." I begged. Miles smiled slightly but he didn't answer me.

"Bandage?" He asked. "First cupboard, top shelf." I said. He walked out and walked back in with a bandage. He wrapped it around my hand and kissed it once he'd finished. Holly and Jake knocked on the door.

"Yeah!" Miles called. "We're gonna go home now. I'm sorry that it didn't go as planned." Holly said miserably as she and Jake emerged into the doorway. "It's okay." I said. "We'll leave you both to each other." Jake said with a wink shutting the door. I rolled my eyes and Miles said, "Are you alright?"

"I'll live." I said sighing.

Miles lifted my chin and forced me to look at him. He suddenly kissed me and I kissed back. "Miles." I said between kisses. "Yeah?" He said pulling back. I just looked at him. "Only if your ready." He said slowly. I swallowed. "I am." I whispered. He smirked and pushed me back towards the bed and kissed me again. His hands went down to my waist and he held me tightly.

***

That night was honestly amazing. Miles was amazing and I honestly felt free for once. Like I was free to do as I wanted.

"Miles?" I asked him as we lay together. "Yeah baby?" He said stroking my hair. "I love you so much." I whispered. "I love you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.

****

The next morning I woke up and miles was still asleep. I checked my phone and I had 7 missed calls from Sherlock. Why was he calling me?

I sat up and put my robe on. I then yawned and suddenly heard someone call my name. I listened in case I was hearing things. "JENIFFER!" Oh no. It was my parents. They must be home already?

I looked at Miles and he was still asleep. I didn't want to wake him so I walked out and locked the door. I walked down the stairs and hoped Holly and Jake had cleaned up. I peeked into the living room and the glass was gone. I sighed a sigh of relief and walked into the kitchen. "Morning mum. Morning dad." I said innocently. I looks up and my dad looked angry.

"Um, what's the matter?" I asked. My dad held out his hand to me and I saw that there was a small packet of drugs in his hand.

Oh fuck...