33. Risks I'm Willing To Take

Made this pic for y'all :)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day Mum and Dad decided to go on a week's holiday without me. How could they do this? They are away for the whole week I'm off from school and they don't even take me.

However, I guess it's not all that bad. I'm watching the walking dead whilst eating pizza and lying on the sofa. I wish life could be so easy.

I must've fallen asleep because I woke to the doorbell ringing. I sat up quickly and looked around, getting up. I walked to the door and opened it slowly. Sherlock was standing there smirking at me. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked groggily, wiping my eyes.

"Oh, nothing." He said chuckling before walking inside. I shut the door after him and followed him into the kitchen.

"Do you want t a drink or anything?" I asked pouring myself a glass of orange juice. He shook his head.

"No." He said. "Actually I came here to take advantage of the fact your parents are away for the week." He smirked.

"Oh. Right." I said putting the orange juice back into the fridge.

"Is that all you're going to say?" He asked approaching me.

"What? I'm tired." I sighed. He grabbed my arm and spun me around causing my drink to slop onto the floor.

"Wow. Do you mind?" I said felling slightly annoyed.

"Sorry." He mumbled before pushing me against the kitchen counter causing me to drop the glass.

"Shit." I muttered. "Sherlock calm down. Let me clear this up so nobody gets hurt." I said. His grip on my waist loosened but he didn't let me go.

"Jennifer are you feeling alright? Normally if I were to do this you'd have grabbed me and kissed me by now." He said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I've been thinking a lot lately." I said pushing him away. I took the kitchen roll from the side and cleaned up the floor picking up the glass too.

"About?" He asked. I picked up a shard of glass and noticed how sharp it was. I lightly traced the sharp edge with my finger. "Jennifer?" I quickly shoved the glass onto the tissues and scooped it all up throwing it into the bin. I turned to him and put my hands in my back pockets of my jeans.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Things. Like how there's this guy at school who won't stop bothering me, and that I'll never see Miles again and that you and I are not going to work out because you could be my father and if my actual father finds out about us then I am screwed and you will die. And then I'm just there eating pizza like nothing is stressing me out when really, I can't  cope with any of this." I blurted out. I left the room after that and went to my room. I lay on my bed and stared at the ceiling. I don't know what it was but something was breaking me and I couldn't stop it.

Sherlock knocked on my door and came in. He sat on the edge of my bed and said, "Whats going on tell me."

"Okay. There's noting for us. Its pointless. We will never be in an actual relationship because of our age difference. My parents wouldn't allow it, especially my father. I can't choose to be with you Sherlock. I need to stop before I end up hurting myself even more because its gotten out of hand. Then there's Mark, he doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut and stop following me around like a lost puppy. He won't stop asking me questions about Miles and it brings me down even more. Lastly, I have lost my best friend. My only best friend, and if you think I can get over it that easy? Then you mustn't be as clever as everybody thinks you are. Im sorry about last night and kissing you. I felt like i needed closure and you were just there. It sounds so horrible but I'm sorry and its true. I can't handle any of this. I need to stop everything. Including us, Sherlock." I said turning to face the wall. It was silent and I sat up. "You have Irene. You're fine. Don't worry about me. I'm fine on my own." I said.