I Will Never Fall in Love With Allen Jones/2p America

Character: Allen F. Jones/2p America

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Don't fall for the bad boys, (yn)," your grandma told you as she held your hand in hers, "They sure are pretty, but they'll leave you with a broken heart."

You nodded, "Yes ma'am."

"That's my girl," she smiled brightly, "Now what will you never do?"

"I'll never fall in love Allen Jones."

*~*~*

Your grandma had had that conversation with you when you were 16. The day you came home and told her about the new boy that had asked you out.

Allen F. Jones.

He had beautifully tan skin, and auburn hair. He had a pair of snake bits in his lip and an ear piercing.
But what really made you all fluttery inside was his eyes.

The color of blood red rubies.

He had asked for your number, and you were quick were quick to oblige.

However, you never actual shared a phone call.

After your grandmother gave you the talk. You always declined his calls.
You tried to ignore him in person.

Key word: tried

He was filled to the brim with persistent flirting and talking.
Even as you turned him down, and asked for him to leave you be.

"You do know," you had told him once when he asked you on yet another date, "I will never fall in love with a bad boy like you Allen Jones."

He had only gave a stupid grin, with that missing tooth. It made you melt "Why not? I'm the best kind!"

You shook your head, "Whatever you say, Fuckboy Jones."

"Just wait and see, (nickname)," he got closer to you, "I'll have you calling me yours in no time."
You began to get scared of his mildly seductive gaze, and his nearing proximity.

He had kissed your cheek before walking away, leaving you a blushing mess with a pounding heart.

That was the moment you broke your promise to your grandma.

At that moment, you fell in love with Allen Jones.

As the school year went on you became rather attached to the bad boy, and he did to you as well.

Your grandma wasn't happy, but at least you weren't in love with him, right?

What grandma doesn't know won't hurt her...

So here you are.

Well out of school, finished with college, and working your dream job.
You lived in an apartment, right next door to your best friend.

The one and only Allen F. Jones.

You had gotten back from another tiring day of work. You placed your keys on the counter, kicked off your shoes at the door, and hung your coat on the rack.

As you walked to your bedroom, you stripped off your clothes down to your underwear. You grabbed a robe, and pinned your hair back from your face.

Your robe was a sleek, silky (fc) fabric that went down to just above your knees. It was a gift from your gay best friend, Flavio Vargas.
You tied it loosely around you, leaving the top part very open.

As you were in the bathroom, washing makeup from your face, you heard the door open and close.

"Ohhhh~" you heard the familiar voice call, "I hope I'm not intruding on you with a guest, (nickname)."