Cuddle/Sleep Headcanons

The positions they like to cuddle and sleep in, with a short definition of why.

~Allies~

*America
Alfred F Jones

-Sweet hearts cradle
He like to have his s/o laying on him, but not too much. He also likes to lay his head on theirs, and give them sweet kisses on the forehead.

*Canada
Matthew Williams

-spooning
He will never admit it, but he loves being the little spoon, especially when his s/o kisses him. It makes him feel loved, and safe. He'll be the big spoon sometimes, but he likes it when they are. He has very fragile masculinity, so he will never say it out loud.

*China
Wang Yao

-cradling
cuddles are an all day thing.
How he cuddles depends on his mood.
His absolute favorite though is the cradle.
It allows him to hold his s/o closely, which is something his adores.

*England
Arthur Kirkland

-spooning
England is okay with being simple, though he does love the contact him and his s/o shares, he wants to keep it gentlemanly. He'll often leave small, loving kisses on the back of his s/o's neck, and shoulder, and he'll breath in the scent of their shampoo to relax himself. He's almost always going to be the big spoon since he enjoys being the "manly" one, but the time arises sometimes to reverse positions.

*France
Francis Bonnefoy

-Honeymoon Hug
He like to be able to see his s/o's face. When he falls asleep, and when he wakes up. He enjoys the feeling of being tangled together, as close as he can without being erotic, it reminds him his that he's not alone, and that the person he truly cares for is beside him.

*Russia
Ivan Braginsky

-sweethearts cradle
He'll hold his s/o in a tight embrace, but not painfully. He'll give lots of forehead kisses, as he keeps he arms around them. The positions reverse on occasion. When lays his head on their chest he trying to find comfort in their heart beat, fore it proves they're alive, and with him. For most of his life, Russia was alone. He's terrified that they'll leave him too, so he tries to keep them as close as possible all the time.

~Axis~

*Germany
Ludwig Beilschmidt

-The sweethearts Cradle
He's a manly person, and values the sleep he gets after a long day of work, and training. He won't be very cuddly when he's tired, but there are days when he can be as cuddly as Italy. In this position he gets to feel manly, and be able to kiss his s/o's forehead.

*N. Italy (Veneziano)
Feliciano Vargas

- cradling
He is a cuddle bug. If he sees the opportunity to cuddle, he takes it.
He loves to be able to hold his s/o as close as possible while still being mobile. The position allows his to have clear access to their neck and chest. His favorite parts of their body next to their lips.

*S. Italy (Romano)
Lovino Vargas

-Spooning
He doesn't like to seem vunerable, and really doesn't like seeming soft. Even if he is. While he's cuddling he'll mumble about how stupid and gross he feels, and will "reluctantly" kiss his s/o's shoulder or neck, and continue to complain.
He'll swear that he likes spooning so he doesn't have to look at his s/o's face, but the real reason he likes the position is so they can't see him blush or smile while he enjoys the cuddle session.

*Japan
Kiku Honda

-Loosely tethered or zen style.
The king of social distancing. He really likes his personal space, and really doesn't like for it to be invaded, ecpecially while he sleeps.
His s/o is lucky enough to share the same bed lmao.
Despite his personal space issues, he still wants contact with his s/o. So he will either face them when he sleeps, you loosely hold their hand.