I Don't Know You Yet/ Russia

Character: Ivan Braginsky / Russia

Song: Idk you yet - Alexander 23
**This song be hittin different right now
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~How can you miss someone you've never met?
'Cause I need you now but I don't know you yet

But can you find me soon because I'm in my head?
Yeah, I need you now but I don't know you yet~

Ivan sat in his room for what felt like eternity. He couldn't sleep. He never could sleep on nights like this. Nights when all his thought decided to surface.

He sat on the floor in front of the large bay window that overlooked the dark snowy landscape. It looked beautiful.
Pale blue snow drifting down to the white abyss.

Ivan sighed, and adjusted his scarf. It gave him enough warmth that he didn't mind the cold.
Not just the chilly air, but the cold memories he had.

Memories of the cold, snowy nights alone. No fire, no family.
He's always been like that. Alone.

He thought he had grown accustomed to being lonely. Watching others laugh, and smile, and bask in the warmth of love. He's never had that.

He was either never good enough, or too scary.

Violet eyes glance down at his wrist, and the name there. A permanent tattoo he's had since birth. The one thing that he held onto.

He wasn't meant to be lonely, he was meant to be with someone, just like they were for him.

He was meant for (Full name).

Fate said so.

The only downside was that it wasn't his time to meet them yet. As could be seen from him sitting alone in the floor.

He looked at the name, and his eyes filled with warm tears. The hallow feeling him his chest seemed to grow with a sense of home sickness.

It was so weird to think that even though all he knew was your name, he missed you.
He was already in love with someone he'd never met.

~'Cause lately it's been hard
They're sellin' me for parts

And I don't wanna be modern art
But I only got half a heart to give to you~

He wondered what it would be like when he did find you.

Would you be kind? Or rude?
Would you be sweet? Or bitter?
Would you love him as much as he loves you?

He thinks about how much better the hurt would feel if he had you with him. How much he would enjoy to hold you at last.

But then again, soulmates don't always work.
Even Fate itself can't put two opposites together. He's seen it with many people. Some soulmates just weren't meant to be happy.

What if that was you?
What if when you meet, you don't fall in love?

Ivan couldn't take it. He brought his wrist to his heart, as he bowed his head to cry.

"If you're out there... Please find me..." He says to your name.

Little did he know, some distance away, you were praying for the same thing.

~How can you miss someone you've never seen?
Oh, tell me are your eyes brown, blue, or green?

And do you like it with sugar and cream?
Or do you take it straight, oh, just like me?~