Yandere Headcanons Part 4

~*★*~ 2p Axis ~*★*~

~*∅*~ WARNING  ~*∅*~
These head canons are based on a yandere theme. There is light mentions SEXUAL ACTIONS, AND VIOLENCE. If you don't like it, then don't read it.

~*∞*~*∞*~*∞*~

∅2p Germany∅
Siegfried Beilschmidt

Loneliness Induction Type
"Listen, Frau. You don't need those losers, you have me. I'm all you're ever going to need."

Basic: He takes a bit to attach to you, and even longer to launch into yandere mode. So you have plenty of time to back out of any relationship you have with him. Once he does start to act yandere, and assuming you haven't pulled away, he starts out stalkerish. He follow you around, and watch you, he has multiple social media accounts he uses to stalk you online. He keeps notes of everything you do, and any information he can get for any sort of future use. This is him figuring out if he actually wants you. After the stalker faze is over he'll start being clingy. Steering potential rivals, and dangers to your relationship away. Being more physically affectionate with you. This part of him starts subtle, and gradually gets worse, it will not go away, but may mellow out depending on how you act. After the clinginess is old news, he gets normal. At this point he may suspect that your suspicious, so he'll try for you trust by being the good friend. The one who gives you money, and buys lunch, and comforts you. After he successfully regains your trust, he starts up with manipulation tactics. He'll start pointing out flaws in people and the world in general. He makes you skittish of people, and to top it off he makes the people you are closest to besides him either turn against you, or disappear. He'll spread nasty rumors about you so people distance themselves form you. He may or may not have Luciano's help.
His goal is to keep you separated from the world, by making you want to stay away from it. People didn't like you anymore, your family is either dead or are shunning you, all your friends left you, and to top it all off there's horrible rumors about you going around. The only person who chose to stay is him. He'll be the one that snaps at other people for their cruel words, and harsh glares. He's the one that will hold you when you cry about how lonely your life is becoming. He's going to be the one who makes you feel alright. Even though he's the one that started it all... But you don't need to know that.​​​​​

Romantic: He's a goofy person. He likes to make you laugh, and smile. He's a physical lover. He lives to cuddle, and kiss, and hold hands. His dates normally consist of drinking dates, at home movie dates, or swimming dates. He likes to be overall fun, but he will get very serious at times when he gets jealous, or if you're feeling very down.

Sexual: He's a lazy person during sex. Most the time is slow, and passionate with lots of silly little things added in. He knows how to please his partner, so you won't be left disappointed, even if it is a bit slow, and short.

Danger level: 5/10
      - He mostly uses manipulation tactics, but he will be physical if need be. He will never hit you, the worst he may do is grab your arm roughly, and push you away, but he will absolutely never strike you.

∅2p Italy Veneziano∅
Luciano Vargas

Domestic Violence Type
"Awe, that hurts? Good! I wouldn't have to do this if you just did what you were told!"

Basic: This boy... THIS BOI... He is by far my least favorite yandere, for the simple fact he is the most violent, and dangerous towards his lover (in this situation, you)
He doesn't take long to wiggle into your life. He may not think much of you or your relationship at first, you may just be a fling he expects to last a month at most. As your relationship progresses he begins to get attached, which results in clinginess, and possessiveness. It'll start out as a simple, "Hey, stop being a stubborn child and love me." To hurting you for not reciprocating his affection. He sees no reason why you wouldn't love him. He gives you money, gifts, love, and "protection". Why would you not love this psycho mob boss you kills anyone who he doesn't want in your life? That's normal right? 
W R O N G
It's really not, but whatevs home squad.
When his feelings aren't returned, he'll hit you. Slapping or wiping you is his main thing. Unless you're a hardcore masochist then you're obviously gonna hate it. He however just says it's for you're own good, that you're the one making him do those things, or that it hurt him more than it hurts you. All that BS.
This will either make you hate him with a burning passion. Or making you feel like the worst person ever for being a "bad lover", but trust me, babe, you are the best. He's just a salty hoe.