Howdy Yall

Not an update, but I promise those are coming eventually.

I just wanted to chat.

Any of y'all crazy yet?

Like I'm in the kitchen right now at like 3 am in my underwear making cupcakes while listening to MCR, SWS, and Melanie Martinez.

I can't decide if this is my lowest point or my highest.

I present my homemade strawberry - French Vanilla cupcakes!

I added a bit too much milk in the icing so it's a bit messy but they taste really good so I'm not complaining. :)

My boyfriend is coming over Wednesday, and I'm siked.
We've had some bumpy things happen lately, and we're getting back in track.

Of course I'll be at my aunt's with him since my mom is homophobic.
My aunt is super chill about it.

She's like the best person I know.
You have a secret she'll keep it.
You need some smoke to calm yourself down she'll supply and let you cry it out while she comforts you.
You need to drink to get over being sad. She shows up from work with tequila.

She's always been really nice to me. When my mom would get mad at me for something stupid, or harass me about being gay. Telling me I'm gonna be the reason the family goes to hell.
She was always there to tell me my mom was wrong and make me feel better.

She support the things I want.
I want to study abroad to get an English/languages and history degree.
Mom says nursing school.
I want to get my first tattoo on my birthday.
Mom says it's a bad idea.
I want to get a helix piercing.
Mom says it trashy.

My aunt wants to personally help me do those things because she knows its what I want and not what my mom does.
She's honestly my role model.

Anyway.

How have yall been?

Anyone having convulsive break downs?

Tell me what's been up lately, or just say hi. Ask me a question, tell me something weird. I doesn't matter.
I really wanna chat with someone. It can be about anything dude.

Well I hope y'all are doing good.
Good morning, or night.

Sincerely,
Me!