"Sick" Days/ Denmark

Character: Mathias Khøler/Denmark

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

You slammed open the front door as you got home from another tiring day of work.
It was peaking into the early hours of morning, and you were starting to crave coffee.

You boss needed someone to organize the extra files the H.R. assistant didn't.
You were the pick if the week.

Overtime.
But with no pay.

You kicked off your shoes and left them askew infront of the door as you dropped your jacket with them.

You sluggishly shuffled to the kitchen and started the coffee pot as you raided the cabinets for snacks.

You settled on chocolate chip cookies.

As you made your cup of coffee you held a cookie in your mouth.

You phone buzzed from the table, and you grabbed it as you sat in one of the chairs.

You had received a snap of blonde hair that stuck up in a way the defined gravity.
You instantly recognised it as Mathias, your boyfriend.
"Home from work??"

You snapped a picture of your steaming coffee and half eaten package of cookies sitting on the table.
"No."

You shoved a cookie into your mouth, taking a drink of coffee before even chewing.
The weird mix tasted off, but you continued to eat/drink the concoction in your mouth.

You phone buzzed again.
Another snap from the idiot Dane.

This time it was of the ceiling fan.
"Liar."

You snapped a picture of the kitchen sink.
"Begone, thot. I'm tired."

His reply was longer this time, but nevertheless, still there.
It was a picture if him walking down the sidewalk.
"Worry not, my precious bby, I will come save you."

You sent a picture of the now empty cup of coffee.
"I said BEGONE THOT."

A picture of your street sign, with no caption.

You sighed and put your coffee cup in the sink, taking your cookies to the bedroom.
You curled up into a ball under the thick blanket, and buried your face in the pillow.

Just as you were about to fall alseep, cuddling your cookies a knock was heard from the living room.

You groaned, but pushed yourself up.

Slowly making your way to the door, cradling your cookies. You opened the door to see the smiling blonde.

"Mornin', babe!"

You glared at him in silence, before side stepping.
He thanked you and walked inside.
You closed the door as he took off his shoes and coat.

You noticed he was in grey sweatpants and a plain white T-shirt.

"I brought you a gift!" He says holding a small backpack.

"Too early." You say simply as you fall backward on the couch from the side, and ate another cookie.

"C'mon." The Dane joined you on the couch, lifting your legs to sit there placing your legs on his lap.

"Too early." You say again.

Mathais rubs your leg, "Please? I promise you'll like it."

You pushed another cookie into your mouth, before sitting up.
You leaned your back on the arm rest, so you were reclined.