Prologue

The Full Moon lights up the midnight sky, like a single spotlight illuminating  the still dark night. The woods remained deadly quiet, untouched by those that didn't belong. As the two teenagers caught sight of the celestial object that hung alone in the night sky, their bodies began to change and shift into inhuman structures because they weren't human.

Writhing in indescribable pain, both the male and female, transformed from man into wolf. Howling at the sky that they only saw through a small dirty window, the pair trot around the small confinement that was the wooden shack, occasionally swiping at the other in a fight to establish dominance.

Outside the locked door of the shack stood four teenagers, three lads and a short blonde girl. Their hushed arguments continued until the blonde transformed into a grey wolf, nudging the others with her wet nose. The shorter chubby one shrunk down as well, falling to the floor, becoming a creature so small; a rat, that next to the wolf he looked like an ant. The wild haired one shrugged at his companion, him too, crouching down into a black shaggy dog.

"Fine, but we honestly should never do this again after tonight. They're getting to be too much for the four of us to handle together," the bespectacled boy hissed at the canines in front of him, turning into a stag.