Chapter 5

I walk out of the building after my last class of the day and stopped walking when I saw Deon leaning on my car. I walk up to him and look at my sexy baby blue 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray. I smiled widely. "I missed you, baby," I said touching it. Deon chuckles. 

"I missed you too." I look up at him and smile. 

"I missed you more." I hugged him and he hugs me back. When I pulled away from the hug his car pulls up behind mine. I was confused until his best friend Trent gets out of the driver seat. I turn to Deon as he looks at me. "You didn't tell me you were bringing him." He shrugs. 

"I needed a ride home." I glance at Trent as he smiles. 

"What's the matter, Hope? Didn't you miss me?" I roll my eyes. 

"I rather throw up." He chuckles. 

"Why do you have to act like that?" He asked as he pulled me to him. I pushed him off of me and crossed my arms. 

"Because I don't like you." He smirks his sexy smirk and I turn away. 

"You were saying that a few weeks ago." I look back at him. 

"What can I say? I grew up." He chuckles. 

"Are you going to show us around?" He asked. I shake my head. 

"Not if you're here." 

"Hey, Hope." I heard. I turned to the right of me to see Levi standing there. I smiled at him. 

"Hey, Levi." He glanced at Trent. 

"I'm Trent." He held out his hand. Levi held out his hand. 

"I'm Levi." Levi looked at me when he pulled his hand back. I walk around him to Deon. He follows me with his eyes. 

"Levi this is my brother Deon," I said. Levi shook his hand and turned his gaze on my baby. 

"Is this your car?" He asked. I smiled at it. 

"Yup. This is my baby." He looks at me. 

"I love it." Deon sighs as he puts his phone away. I look at him. 

"What's up?" He shakes his head. 

"I have to get home. Kate isn't feeling good." I nod as I walk up to him. I hug him which he gladly hugs me back. When I pull back he pulls out my keys from his pocket and I snatch them. He chuckles. "I wasn't going to run off with them." 

"You never know." He shakes his head. 

"It was nice meeting you, Levi." He said. Levi nods as we watch him get in his car. Trent sends me a wink before getting in the car. I cross my arms. 

"Boyfriend?" Levi asked. I let out a dry laugh. 

"Ex-boyfriend," He nods.

"Nice ride." I heard. I turn to see Noah. He was looking at my baby. I glanced at it and back at him.

"Thanks." He looks at me.

"It's 2020?" I nod.

"How did you get it?" He asked.

"It was a pitty gift from my father for him cheating on my mom." He nods and looks back at it.

"I only ask because these haven't been released yet." I nod.

"My father is rich so he thinks his money can buy anything and everything." He looks back at me.

"Can I take it for a spin?" I let out a dry laugh.

"I just got it back from the shop because my brother crashed it into a lamp post. I'm not risking it going back." He nods.

"I just figured I would ask." Ivy and Eric walk up behind him and look at my baby.

"Damn. This is even better than yours." Eric said to Noah. Noah nodded.

"Agreed." Eric looked at me.

"What do you want for it?" I laugh.

"Your soul." He shakes his head while hissing.

"Sorry can't do that. I sold that to the devil to get laid." I giggle as I was walk over to the driver's side. I glance inside to see my seats had Batman covers on them. I smiled.

"I can ride with you while you park it?"  Noah asked. I looked up at him.

"Don't scratch anything." He smirks and gets in the front seat. I get in and start it. He looks around smiling.

"I need to get one." I smile at him. I peel out of the lot and go to the student's parking lot. I find my side of the building and find a parking spot. I park the car and turn to him. "You don't drive like a girl." I give him a confused look.

"Thanks?"

"I just meant it seems like you've been driving this a long time." I nod.

"I use to work for a company that test drove cars. Not to mention I use to street race." He looks me up and down.

"You street race?"

"I used too." He chuckles.

"One day we are going to test that." I giggle at him as we get out.

"Meaning what?" He looks at me as he shuts the door.

"We race each other."

"You race?" He nods.

"I'm undefeated."

"Okay. I'll tell you what? If you win I'll let you drive my baby. And if I win I get yours." He smirks.

"You're on." I lock the car and we walk up to the room. I open the door while he stopped to talk to one of his friends. I walk in to see Ivy and Eric kissing. They stopped and looked at me with a smile.

"Hey." I closed the door a little.

"Noah is in the hall," I said. They get up quickly. I give them a confused look and Eric walked to the bathroom. Noah walks in.

"Ivy let's go." I look at them.

"Go where?" I asked. They look at me.

"A DSP party. You won't fit in." He answered. I crossed my arms.

"I won't?" He sighs.

"Do you really want to go to a party with a bunch of drunk frat guys hitting on you?" He asked. I shake my head. 

"Good point." He nods. 

"Not your scene." I narrow my eyes at him. 

"Exactly my scene." He gives me a surprised look. 

"So you're comfortable with playing truth or dare?" I nod. He crosses his arms. "You can't bale out when you have to kiss someone." 

"Fine."