Chapter 3

I watch as everyone enjoyed their time with their friends. They were either around the fire, drinking somewhere close to the fire for light, or off somewhere dark having a makeout session. I was leaning on a tree drinking water from a solo cup. Ivy went off in the woods somewhere to be alone with Eric. Levi was hanging out with his friends but he was keeping his eyes on me. I looked around with a sigh. I was about to take a sip of my water when it was dumped on me. I looked up to see a frat boy standing in front of me. He had blonde fluffy hair and from what little lighting the fire was giving me his eyes were a hazel color. He looked at me as he tried not to laugh. 

"I'm so sorry. Levi told me to go long and threw the ball. I didn't notice anyone behind me until it was too late." He said in a husky voice. I looked down to see my hoodie soaked. 

"It's fine. It's just water." I mumbled. Before I could process what had happened he was handing me his hoodie he was just wearing. I looked up at him. "No it's cool I was just going to go up to my dorm." He smirks. 

"You look cold. Just take it." I grab it from him and he smiles. "Again I'm sorry." He said as he walked back towards his friends. He was about to run into another person so I grabbed his hand yanking him towards me. He glanced behind him to look at the person. "Sorry," His eyes went on my hand that held his arm. I took my hand back and cleared my throat. He looks up at me. I look up at him as he opened his mouth to say something. He closed his mouth and turned around. He walked back to his friend as Levi laughed at him. He hit him on the side of his head. "Not cool." I heard from the distance. I rolled my eyes at them. 

"Yeah, mom I'm definitely feeling my purpose in life," I mumbled. I turned around and walked back to my spot. I sighed as I lifted my hoodie off of my body. I made sure my tank top didn't go with it before taking it off completely. I slipped on the hoodie he had given me to see DSP on it. I gave out a small smile to look up at him. His eyes were on mine as he smiled. I shake my head as Ivy walks up to me. She glances at the sweater. 

"Where did you get that?" She asked. I wave her off. 

"Long story." She nods. 

"Are you having fun?" I nod. 

"Totally," I mumbled. She giggled. 

"You are bored?" I sigh. 

"Yes," 

"Girl what you need to do is go over there and kiss Levi." I let out a dry laugh. 

"And why would I do that? How will that help my boredom?" She shrugs. 

"Sex usually helps with my boredom." I let out a nervous laugh. She looks at me. "Are you a virgin?" I look at her. 

"Maybe." She takes a deep breath. 

"How did you make it to your third year of college as a virgin?" I shake my head. 

"I don't usually date and I try to avoid alcohol." She nods slowly. 

"Well we can go to the after-party DSP is throwing. It will be filled with cute boys." I started shaking my head. She raised her hand to stop me. "Scratch what I said. You are going." I opened my mouth to protest before letting out a breath of air. 

"Fine. But we have class tomorrow." She giggles. 

"Don't worry we will be in the dorm by midnight." I nod. She drags me towards the other side of campus and into a building behind the school. It had the letters DSP written on a poster hanging on in front of the building in greek. We walk in as the music started bouncing. I took a few deep breaths as we walked into a back room with a bunch of boys and a few girls. All the guys in here were wearing the same hoodie as me. I glance around to see Levi walking up to me. 

"Hey, Hope." I give him a small smile before looking around. A few of their eyes were on me. The guy who ran into me sitting down on a two-seater couch spread out on it. He looked at me a few times before turning his gaze, Ivy. 

"Ivy you know better than to bring outsiders in our little game." Ivy scuffed. 

"Relax, Noah. Hope is my friend. I trust her." He looks at me.

"What grade are you in?" 

"Junior year." He nods. 

"Have you ever played truth or dare before?" I cross my arms as let out a small laugh. 

"Who hasn't?" He smirks. 

"In college?" I nod. 

"Yes," He looks at Ivy. 

"She can hang out for a few." I look at Ivy. 

"You didn't say anything about playing a game." She giggles. 

"Just relax. You don't have to do anything you are comfortable with. Besides the way we play is interesting." I let out a sigh. 

"There's that word again," I mumbled. Levi wraps his arm around my shoulder. 

"Take a seat and calm down." Noah sits up at I glance at him. He moves over and pats the empty seat next to him. 

"I don't bite." He said with a smirk. I took a deep breath and sat next to him. He looks at me. I take a deep breath before looking back at him.