Chapter 20

"I had no idea you a girl could drive like that. Let alone a virgin." Noah said as we drove back to the campus. I gasped as I looked at him. I hit his arm as he laughed. "I'm kidding but seriously you can really move." 

"It's took years of practice and it helped that both of Deon's best friends had crushes on me. I got to go everywhere he did and learned everything he did." Noah chuckled again. 

"Well, I can see them being attracted to you. Your beauty is enough to make a man go weak in the knees." I looked at him for a second to see him smiling. I turned back to the road and let out a nervous laugh. 

"What are you trying to say, Mr. Princeton?" I asked. He let out a deep breath. 

"Just that you are an amazing person to hang out with and a very attractive woman." I roll my eyes at him and turn on the radio. Cop car by Sam Hunt played and I blasted it. When I walked into my dorm Ivy was spread out on her bed as she talked on the phone. She looked at me and sat up. 

"I have to go, Eric." She set her phone down as she looked at me and a second later Noah walks in. She looks at him. "Hey, guys." I glance at Noah as he smiles at me. I walk over to my closet and put on a sweater as he walks over to her. 

"Hey, princess." He said as he sat on her bed with his back pressed again the wall. She looked at him. 

"Go to your room." She said. He closes his eyes and hums. 

"My room is boring. I don't have a roommate." Her mouth drops. 

"That's your own damn fault. You asked for your own room because you wanted an advantage to your little-." She stops as he opens his eyes at her. She looks at him for a second and clears her throat. He looks at her for a while before getting up. I watch them awkwardly as if I had stopped them from a sibling argument." Noah sighs as he walks towards the door. She sighs. "Noah please stay." 

"No, Ivy you made your point." He said opening the door. The door shuts and I look at her as she wipes her face.

"I didn't mean to bring that up." She breathed. I was about to question it went my butt vibrated. I pull my phone out of my back pocket only for it not to be my phone. I groaned when I remembered Noah asking me to grab his phone before we left the car. I stopped up catching Ivy's attention. "Where are you going?" I looked at her. 

"To give Noah back his phone." She stands up. 

"I will go with you. I owe him an apology." I nod as I open the door. We walk down to the guy's dorms and as we walk up the stairs I turn to Ivy. She looks at me for a second. 

"What did you mean by 'you didn't mean to bring that up'?" I asked. She sighs. 

"Oh, it's nothing. It's just-." She stopped talking as shouting caught her attention. We rushed down the hall towards Noah's dorm room to see him pinning Levi to the hall. 

"What the hell man?" Levi yelled. 

"You didn't have to be a dick. She didn't do anything to you." Levi rolled his eyes at him. 

"When was the last time you actually cared about somebody but yourself?" Noah slammed him into the wall again. Levi groaned. 

"Why does money matter to you?" Levi groans again. 

"It doesn't I was drunk and trying to act cool in front of the guys and the girls. I didn't mean to make Hope leave and I wasn't trying to hurt her. I was going to apologize when she got back." I was confused. Noah was standing up for me? To his best friend? Was it because he saw me crying? Or because he saw me coming down the hall and he wanted to make himself look good? Ivy rushed over to Noah and grabbed him off of Levi. 

"Noah stop this. He's your best friend." Noah looked at her. 

"You're right." He said taking a deep breath. He opened his mouth to say something when his eyes landed on mine. I gulped as I looked at him. "Hope?" I glanced at Levi to see him looking both embarrassed and guilty. I looked back at Noah and walked up to him. I held out his phone to him. He grabs it slowly and as his eyes looked into mine. I looked down at his phone as he clears his throat. "Thanks." I look up at him and give him a small smile. 

"No problem." He returns the same small smile and I turn around. All the guys were out of their dorms watching the scene unfold. I covered my face as much as my hoodie allowed. I made it out of the boy's dorm hall and took a deep breath. I smiled as I replayed everything that just happened. There was something about Noah that just got under my skin. It was unlike anything I've ever felt before. When I was around him my body electrified. Every time our eyes meet it quite literally take my breath away. I brushed my fingers over my lips as I thought about back to the clubhouse where he kissed me last. My body began to boil. I groaned as the taste of his lips lingered a the tip of my as if the taste was fresh. The thought of kissing him again made parts of my body ache like for his touch. I was turned on by Noah's outburst and the way he defended me. I wasn't sure if it was because I've never had a guy defend me like the way he had or if it was just because I was attracted to him.