Chapter 4

"Okay, truth or dare, Hope?" Eric said. I looked at him and take a deep breath. 

"Truth." 

"Lame." Kylo one of his friends said from my left side. I look at him. "That's the fourth time you've said truth." 

"Fine dare." He chuckles. 

"You're gonna regret that." I look at Eric, nervous. 

"Kiss Noah." Yelled a blue-haired girl named Layla. She sat next to Kylo. I looked at her as she smirked. "Unless you prefer your first choice?" I took a deep breath as I glanced at Noah. He smirked at me. He moved closer to me and I stood up. Ivy looked at me. 

"I'm done playing," I said. He stands up and looks at me. 

"Don't be a baby. It's just a kiss." I roll my eyes and look at him. 

"I'm not being a baby I just don't really want to kiss you." A bunch of o's was heard around us causing him to smirk. 

"Fine but you have to kiss somebody. You can't just quit. So it's either me or Eric." He said. I glanced at Ivy as she looks up at Noah. His eyes were on me. I sighed and placed my lips on his. He was stunned for a second but he kissed me back a second later. I pull back at look at him. 

"Are you happy?" I said crossing my arms. He chuckled. 

"What's the matter? Is Eric not good enough for you?" He asked. I roll my eyes. 

"It's not that. I would have preferred to kiss Levi." He chuckled as Levi chimed in. 

"I see. You like him?" I look away from him for a second. "I'm taking your silence as yes." I look back at him. 

"Enjoy the rest of your night Noah," I said walking away. He chuckles. 

I woke up the next morning to Eric and Levi walking in the room. They came in being loud. I looked down at my phone to see I had two hours before my class started. I groaned and got up. They looked at me.

"Did we wake you?" Eric asked. I rub my eyes and walk to my closet.

"No, not at all. I've been up for hours." I said sarcastically. He chuckles.

"Sorry, Hope." He walks over to Ivy who was trying to fall back to sleep. He laid in her bed and she cuddles up to him. I put on some socks before going back to my bed. Levi walks over to my bed as I'm laying down.

"Are you cold?" He asked as I shivered. I nodded.

"It's freezing." He tucks his hands in his jeans. 

"Do you want me to warm you up?" He asked. I looked up at him. I nodded and he took off his shoes. I move over for him and he lays down. He lifts his arm for me and I lay my head on his chest. His warmth surrounded me and I hummed. He lets out a chuckle. "Better?" I nodded as I closed my eyes. My phone goes off and I groan. I sit up and reach down at the end of my bed. The name Deon popped up. I unplugged my phone and laid back down. 

"It's five in the morning, Deon." He chuckles. 

"I know." I groan again. "You didn't have to answer. I was going to leave a voice message." 

"Or you can be like a normal human and just message me just saying." 

"Where's the fun in that?" I rolled my eyes. 

"What's up?" I asked as I closed my eyes. 

"I was calling you to tell you that I'll be stopping by to drop off your car." I smiled. 

"Yay." 

"Are you actually happy to see me or the car?" 

"Both." 

"I'm going to let you get back to bed. I love you." 

"I love you too." The phone went dead and I dropped it on my chest. 

"Who was that?" Levi asked. I looked at him. 

"My annoying yet amazing brother." He nods. A knock on the door caused caught everyone's attention. 

"Ivy let me in. I left my keys in my room." Noah said. Levi and Eric both get up and sit at the table. Ivy gets up and lets him in. 

"What is it a party in my room?" She asked as she walked over to her bed. He shuts the door and looks at the guys. They say hi to him and he nods. I grab my phone to text Deon. 

"I didn't know Hope was your roommate?" Noah said as he looked at me. Ivy nods as she slips on a sweater. 

"You didn't ask." She said as she walked to the bathroom. I look at Noah as he tucks his hands in his jeans. I bend down to the end of my bed and grab his hoodie that was hanging up on the wall. I throw it at him which he catches. 

"Thanks for letting me use it," I said as I get back under the blankets. He nods. 

"It was the least I could do since I spilled your drink on you." I yawned as Levi walked back over to me. He sits on my bed and I lay my head on his shoulder. He wraps his arm around me and I close my eyes. 

"Any idea when your brother is going to be here?" He asked. I shake my head as I open my eyes. 

"Nope. He's dropping off my car." He nods.