Chapter 41

I walk into my dorm with Noah behind me. I walk over to my bags and get ready to grab one when Noah clears his throat. I stop and turn to him. He was already looking at me. "What?" He shakes his head. 

"Nothing," I sigh and walk up to him. 

"What is it?" 

"I just want to make sure that- I was just seeing if there was- I was curious to know-." I crossed my arms. He takes a deep breath. "Is there anything going on between you and Trent?" I couldn't help but smile at him. 

"Was that really so hard to ask?" He rolls his eyes. 

"Don't judge me." I giggled. 

"I've told you before and I'm telling you now. Trent and I are over. You have nothing to worry about. Besides, you don't like me anyway so why would you care." I joked. His jaw dropped and he pulls me into his arms as he pushes me up to the wall. I take a few deep breaths as his breaths fan my face. 

"Wanna take that back or are you going to stick with what you said?" He asked. I smiled. 

"We have to get going," I said trying to change the subject. He nods. 

"We don't have to do anything until I say so." I giggled. 

"Oh? So you're in charge here?" I asked. He smirks. 

"At this moment yes." I shake my head at him.

"Noah, you know if we don't leave now than Levi and Trent are going to fight." He shrugs. His face got closer to mine and goosebumps ran across my arms. A knock at the door caused me to jump and Noah to move.

"Hope," Tren called out. I go around Noah and walk over to the door and opened it. He smiles. "Hey, beautiful." I fold my arms.

"What happened to you riding with Deon?" I asked.