Chapter 40

A- Few-Months-Later

The ticking of the clock and the tapping of my nails were driving me insane as I stared at the time. I was so impatient that I was literally bouncing in my seat. The professor turns around and his eyes land on mine. I look back at the clock bouncing more eagerly. He opens his mouth to say something as the bell rings. I jumped from my seat flying down the steps of the classroom missing a few and almost tipping over. I get out the door and down the next set of stairs as I spot my target. Noah was walking out the door with Eric next to him on his left and Levi on his right. I ran out of the door as I called his name. He stops and turns just as I jump into his arms he catches me perfectly and I grin like crazy. He chuckles. "Are you excited?" He asked as he sets my feet back on the ground. I nod like a mad man. 

"A month off of school for Christmas? I LOVE CHRISTMAS!" I breathed. He shakes his head. 

"I couldn't tell." I frowned. He smiles. "Don't make that face. I was admiring your beautiful smile." A smile immediately spread across my face. 

"Hope!" Ivy yells from the stairs. She flys down the stairs and into my arms. I smile at her. We both jump up and down. "I'm so freaking excited." I nodded. 

"So am I." She stops and smiles. 

"This is going to be the best Christmas ever. And do you know why?" 

"Because we get to spend it together?" I asked. She nods. 

"Exactly." We then began jumping up and down once again. 

"Okay, calm down you two. You are going to past out." Noah said. We look at him. He holds up his hands. "Or continue." We turn to each other and burst out in laughter. 

"I can not believe you actually agreed to this," Eric said to Noah. We turn to them. Noah shrugs. 

"Ivy really wanted to spend her Christmas with Hope." Levi scuffed. 

"And how do you feel about having her and her ex under the same roof?" He asked. I crossed my arms as I looked at him. Noah glanced at me and turned to him. 

"There's nothing going on between her and Trent and even if there was Hope and I aren't together so she is allowed to do whatever she wants." Levi nods. 

"Right," I opened my mouth to say something when I hear a high pitch scream. I knew exactly who it was as I turned around. I smiled widely as Kate runs up to me. I wrap my arms around her as she wraps her arms around me. 

"It's so good to see you again." She squeaked. 

"I missed you so much," I said as we pulled away. She looks at Ivy and walks over to her as Deon walks up. I hug him. 

"Hey, princess." I smiled at him as I pull away. Trent smirks as I look at him. 

"Where's my hug?" I roll my eyes at him and walk up to him. He wraps his arms around me. 

"You're annoying." He lets out a puff of air as he pulls away. 

"You already know." I turn to Noah as he watches Trent and I for a second. I look away from him to look at the ground. 

"Okay, so what's going on?" Deon asked. I look up at him to see him holding Kate. 

"Well, Eric and Ivy are staying in her room. Trent is staying in the guest room. You and Kate are taking my room. Hope will be staying in the guest house. I will be taking the pull out couch in the guest house as Levi takes the one in the house. Or we can change things up when we get there." Noah explained. Everyone nods. 

"Mom will be here Monday for Christman eve," Deon said to me. I let out a breath of air. I turned to Noah. 

"My dad will be showing up on Christmas morning." 

"Noah are you sure you are okay with me leaving Christmas day?" Ivy asked. He looked at her. 

"You and Eric are engaged. His family is as important as ours." She smiled at Noah as she glances down at her ring. I look over to see Levi's eyes on me. I gave him a confused look but he turns his gaze away. I look up at Noah who seemed to catch on to Levi. He looks at me and I look down. 

"Okay, so who's driving and who's riding with who?" Deon asked. 

"I'm driving Hope's car," Trent said. I look up at him. He smiles. 

"Oh are you?" He nods as he tucks his hands in his jeans. 

"I'm a great driver." I let out a dry laugh. 

"Driving is different in real life than it is in a video game." 

"I can drive. I have a license." 

"That's because your mom was dating your trainer." He shrugs. 

"I'm not that bad." I look back at Deon as he laughs. 

"He is not driving my car." Kate laughs. 

"I'm taking Ivy's car. I'll be driving Ivy and Levi." Eric said. Deon nods. 

"I'm driving Kate and Trent." 

"I'll ride with Hope. My car is already at my house." Noah said. Deon sighs. 

"Okay, I'll follow Eric and you guys." He said. Noah nods. Everyone slowly starts to walk away to pack and I stay put. Levi gives me one last glance before turning around. I was about to call his name when a hang brushed against my arm. I look over to see Noah still standing next to me. His eyes were on Levi as well.