Chapter 46

I looked down at the keys and smiled. "Fine," I whispered. He hummed knowing he win. I grabbed a box that could hold a poster in it. I handed it to him and he looked at it.

"Hope, you didn't have to get me anything." I let out a dry laugh as I folded my arms.

"It's like you said. We both know there's something going on between us." He looked at me for a while and I couldn't help but let out a small laugh which caused him to smile brighter. "Open it." He looks down at it and it was in fact a poster but a picture of something. He looked at it for a second until he noticed that the string holding it together had a ring on it. He took the string off and looked at the ring that was gold with N + H carved on it. He looked at me for a second. "Before you say something look at the picture." He unravels it to see a drawing of him and I inside our cars the day we raced. I had Eric take a picture so I could attempt to draw it. He looks at it with a smile. When his eyes got to the name at the bottom he looks at me.

"You drew this?" I itch the back of my head nervously.

"I attempted to do so but it's bad." He shakes his head.

"It's good. I had no idea that you draw." I shake my head.

"I don't at all. It was a pain to do and it took me like a month and a half to finish." He chuckles and sets it back in the box to pull me to him. I gave him a confused look.

"The fact that you attempted to do something for me even though you hated doing it means a lot." I smiled.

"Well I wanted to do something that I know you'll love and I know you enjoy artwork. I just hope you won't judge my abilities too bad." He shakes his head as he places a kiss on my cheek.

"I won't ever judge you." I smiled. He went to kiss me when the front door opens. Noah stops and sighs. Peter comes out chuckling.

"Did I interrupt something?" Noah looks at him.

"Kinda but it's fine." Peter holds up his hands.

"No, I understand. Just hold that thought while I slide past to my car." Noah gives him a confused look.

"You're leaving?" Peter nodded.

"Got a call from the office and they need me in." Noah walks up to him and hugs him.

"Marry Christmas dad."

"Marry Christmas son and Marry Christmas to you as well Hope." I smiled as I walk up to him. I hug him for a second and he pulls away.

"Marry Christmas dad." He chuckles and walks off the porch. I watch him get into his car as Noah wraps his arms around me. He places a small kiss to my neck and I gasp. His lips turn into a smile as he does it again.

"Do you want to go back to the guest house?" He whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. He leads me around the house after we collected our gifts. We get barely in the door before he has me pressed against the door. He looks at me as I breathe heavily. He captures my lips in his and I kiss him back. It was like the first time all over again and he had stolen my breath once again. He pulls away with his eyes still closed as he leans his forehead on mine. "I missed your kisses."

"I missed your touch," I whispered back. His eyes opened and he raises his hands up to touch me like I was going to disappear. Sadness clouded his eyes for a moment as he stared in my eyes.

"I've never as vulnerable then I do right now with you." It's was true from what I knew he had never let any of his emotions actually show like this.

"Why are you sad?" I asked. It hurt me seeing him like this. He takes a shaky breath.

"Because if I had just told you the truth in the beginning then we would have been fine. I hurt you and I can never take it back. I hate myself for hurting you. I can't believe you actually forgave me because I wouldn't have." I place my lips on him for a split second as a few tears slipped down my face.

"Noah I forgave you because what I feel towards you was much stronger than anything else. You weren't completely in the wrong. You didn't go along with the game and you apologized which made things a lot better for you." He gave me a small smile as he wiped my eyes.

"You are so beautiful." I smiled and looked down which only caused him to kiss me.

I woke up the next morning wearing on his shirt which made me smile. I placed a kiss to his cheek and he pulled me closer to him. His eyes opened up as he smiled. "Good morning beautiful." I giggled.

"Good morning." He kissed me softly. I glanced down at him to see he was completely dressed. I looked up at him a little disappointed that I wasn't able to see his chest. "How long have you been up?" I asked. He shrugs.

"A few hours. Deon and your mom left to drop Kate off at work." I nodded and sighed. I laid my head on his head and he began to play with my hair. "How are you feeling?" I looked up at him.

"I feel fine." He smirks.

"Are you sure?" I smile and looked down shyly.

"I feel sore." He chuckled as he kissed my forehead.

"I can draw you a bath?" I look up at him.

"Are you going to be in it?" He chuckles.

"Maybe?" I smile as I hear a car pull up. I sit up and glance out the window to hear Deon talking to mom in the distance. I turn to Noah.

"Or maybe a shower?" He nods.

"Coming right up." He said getting up. I lay in bed until he comes back.