Chapter 26 - Planned Escape

Chapter 26

(UNKNOWN’s POV)

                I sat by the visitor window with Roderick, who had just returned from conducting the second experiment.

                “Thank you, Roderick. Did you enjoy the show?” I asked. He was an actor and an artist. I had specifically assigned him the task so he could use explosives as art.

                “It was wonderful. An extraordinary experience,” the man replied from beyond the window.

                “I suppose you have the next act set up?”

                “Yes. The next scene is prepared, and I heard that our newest actor is thrilled to star in a certain scene,” he explained.  “Would you like to begin the next act now?” I smirked and nodded.

                “And where shall I meet my little inventions?”

                “They’ll be by the window to your cell tomorrow early morning.”

                “I’ll skip experiment number three. I think we have enough evidence to begin our project.” Roderick nodded to my suggestion.

                “Then we begin in the morning.” He stood up and left. Soon, I’d escape and be able to work in the shadows out of Hamada’s sight. Then, I’d slowly rip his heart and mind to pieces and torture him before finally ending him. I was escorted back to my cell next to Evan’s.

                “When will they be here?” Evan asked. I smirked.

                “Our true plan begins early in the morning. Get your rest. You’ll need it to assist in destroying him.”

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I've been busy with upcoming exams, so I haven't had much time to write. I'll do my best to upload a chapter a day still though. :D )