Chapter 31 - Truth or Dare and Kiss

(A/N: Sorry I'm posting this so late!!! It's a very long chapter and is unedited - so please xcuse any errors. If you catch them, please feel free to point them out so it's easier for me to edit tomorrow. Thanks for your support, everyone! I hope you enjoy this chapter!)

Chapter 31

(Hiro’s POV)

“Truth or dare?” Honey said the words of the famous game.

                “This will be very interesting,” Fred chuckled and smirked.

                “I’ve never actually played,” Akira said quietly as she rubbed the back of her head.

                “Then we’ll teach you,” Gogo answered and then popped her gum.

                “Can we change first to get comfy?” Wasabi asked.

                Fred nodded. "Guys in here, ladies in bathroom. Be quick, and get back here to play,” Fred ordered. We all agreed and I watched as Akira, Gogo, and Honey pulled their clothes out from their bags and left around the corner. We changed quickly and sat back down on the floor with pillows and blankets as we waited for the ladies. They walked in hurriedly, so hurriedly, that Akira still had her glasses off from changing (another habit of hers). She combed her hair with her fingers and slipped her glasses back on as she followed the other two girls. Honey wore a yellow t-shirt with a bumblebee on it, and fluffy purple pants. Her hair was pulled back into a loose bun. Gogo wore a long-sleeved black shirt and grey, cloth booty-short. Akira wore a green tank top and grey yoga pants. Her hair was left down over her shoulders, a style which I found to be very attractive on her. Fred wore an old Godzilla t-shirt and red sweat pants. Wasabi wore a dark blue men’s yukata and white pants. I had a t-shirt adorned with Spiderman, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ironman, and Wolverine and grey sweatpants.

Akira sat down next to me, Honey next to her, Gogo next, then Wasabi, and finally Fred next to me so we were in a circle.

“Refresher on rules: When it’s your turn, you get to choose somebody to answer the question of truth or dare. They decide which they’d rather do, and then you ask a truth question or give them a dare. If they refuse to do the truth or dare you gave them, they have to answer or do two of the opposite. So if they pick dare, and don’t do the dare, they have to answer two truths instead or do the original dare. You can’t ask one person the same thing more than once or make them do the same thing more than once. Does that make sense, Akira?” Wasabi explained. She nodded quickly.

“I’ll go first,” Fred said. “Gogo, Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” she answered as she popped her gum.

“Wear your bra on your head for the rest of the game,” Fred drawled out. Gogo rolled her eyes.

“That’s a lame dare. Easy,” she scoffed. She reached into the back of her shirt, unhooked her bra, pulled the straps over her arms without removing her shirt, pulled the loose bra out of her shirt, and placed it on her head, hooking the straps under her chin. “Hiro, you’re turn.”

“Ah, right,” I mumbled. “Hm… Wasabi, truth or dare?”

“Truth. Wait, nevermind. I’ll do a dare. But that might end up being worse. I’ll do truth. Then again…,” He contemplated nervously.

“Pick already,” Gogo demanded.

“Truth. I pick truth,” he answered. We played for a while, and by this point in time, in addition to Gogo wearing her bra on her head, Fred had to only answer to the name ‘Princess Twinkle-toes’ for the remainder of the game, Gogo wasn’t allowed to chew gum for the rest of the game, and Honey had to give a lap dance to a pillow a few minutes ago, and I had to stick a piece of ice in my underwear for a minute my last turn – which was not fun. The only ones to not do a dare were Wasabi and Akira. Now, it was Fred’s turn again.