Chapter 49 - Round One

(A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. Everybody, thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!)

Chapter 49

(Evan’s POV)

                I sat in front of my newest boss, Yama, and explained my plans to him.

                “At the moment, Tadashi will act as he usually will, with all the memories and thoughts he usually would have. Once I hit this switch, his body will no longer be under his control, and we’ll be able to use him as a weapon. Hiro won’t want to hit his brother, so he’ll refuse to fight.”

                “So Hiro will become Zero once again. And what about this Akira that joined his team?” Yama asked me.

                “Oh, she won’t be a problem. She can control the microbots, and will be difficult to defeat, but if she hurts Tadashi, Hiro will be angry with her and that will cause tension and distrust within the team. And as a bonus, if any of the team, including her, gets in the way, I have a backup plan,”
 I explained.

                “What about the portal? How many more days until that’s complete?” He inquired.

                “It should be ready for use tomorrow afternoon. My robots are fast to work rebuilding it.”

                “Are you sure Callaghan was right about what he saw?”

                “Of course. And even if he wasn’t right, we can always use the portal for other uses,” I reassured. Yama grinned.

                “Then, let round one commence.”