You

True to her word IU appeared at the venue alongside Jungkook, her arm carefully woven into his as they walked down the red carpet.

He had not seen her since she stormed off the rooftop but he was confident they would deliver a sensational performance despite their fall out over Lisa and her teddy bear.

He could hear the flashes of cameras go wild as they walked down the aisle. He also heard the murmurs from their hoards of fans, gasping and pointing at her choice of dress for the night.

The exposed back left very little to the imagination and he felt as awkward as he looked as their fans continued with their screams.

"OMG IUKook is real!!"

"You look good together!!"

"Please tell us you are dating!!"

He tried his best to hold himself together at their screams, however it was proving difficult to remain composed and calm when he heard other words above the others.

"No fake poor ugly Thai girl!"

"IU best body! Ugly Thai girl skin and bones!"

"LIZKOOK fake, like her nose!!"

Jungkook didn't care to hear anymore as he quickened his steps, nearly dragging IU along not caring if she wasn't capable of keeping up with his long angry strides.

"Slow down Jungkook!"

"My dress and heels!!"

He couldn't hear her above the chanting as he continued to stalk towards the stage, not waiting as he stood beside IU and posed for the cameras without so much as breaking into a smile.

He was livid that people, fans no less, that they thought so little of Lisa or her feelings.

If she was the one walking next to him would they still have said such horrible things? He didn't want to believe it but he knew that some Army would completely savage her if she was there.

It saddened him to think that the very people who adored him and who helped elevate him to where he is now, were the very people who wouldn't think twice about hurling such horrible abuse at Lisa.
_______________________________________

They were in a dressing room surrounded by hair and makeup stylists, the noise of the background did little to break through his thoughts of what had happened outside.

At the very least they were able to practise a little bit, but it didn't surprise Jungkook that IU chose to ignore him the entire time.

He wished she hadn't chosen to wear such a risque dress because he could only imagine the field day gossip sites were going to have with that one.

The sharp short knock on the door drew him out of his reviere.

It was his manager.

"Ready?"

It was time.

IU nodded curtly and walked out ahead of Jungkook without a backward glance, her heels clicking in fast counts down the brightly lit hallway, passing junior idols who quickly jumped out of her way, bowing politely as she passed them with barely a reply.

His manager barely had time to address her before his eyebrows shot up towards his hairline in a questioning manner.

Jungkook looked at his manager with a silent apology and shook his head as both men moved to follow IU.

He paused at the door before turning back into the room and slowly eyed the stuffed animal still sitting on top of the counter where he had placed it earlier. The inanimate object staring him down as he got closer, the cold plastic eyes almost daring him to take a further step.