Chapter Seventeen: Twins?

Leo sat on the couch as he sipped his tea. He was playing on his switch, sighing as he soon got bored with the game. He turned it off and wondered what else he could do to pass the time. He had been bored the whole day, and he just wanted to do something; anything, that could make time go by faster. He decided to get up and join one of his brothers to see what they were up to. He grabbed his tea and walked towards his twin's lab in hopes to talk with him.

Anything to not be bored anymore, he thought as he walked. He sipped his tea as he walked slowly, making sure not to spill it. As he got closer to the lab, he heard voices coming from the room.

"I'm sure he didn't mean to," he heard his box turtle brother say.

"Sure he didn't..." Donnie said straight after. "But he could have told me instead of having me find out by myself."

"Well, I'd be scared too if I broke one of your machines," Mikey responded. "You can be pretty scary when you get mad."

Oops... Leo thought to himself. I was supposed to tell him last week. Guess he found out...

"I'm not mean, I just express myself in more ways than one," Donnie told him.

"Ok," Mikey said with a chuckle. "Just when you tell him you found out, don't do it too harshly."

"Oh please," Donnie scoffed. "Like my twin would-"

Leo spat out his tea as his purple brother finished his sentence. Did he really just call him his twin?! They haven't said that word out loud since they were young.

"Dude, you did it again," Leo heard Mikey say. "You called Leo your twin."

Donnie wasn't answering back, and Leo had been a bit confused as of why he wasn't talking. He soon found out when he heard a voice behind him.

"Are you ok?" Donnie asked him. Leo jumped in response. "You look like you just heard the worst news in your life."

"What?!" Leo tried to play it off. "No, no, I'm fine. I just choked on my tea."

"Ok..." Donnie said while raising an eyebrow. "What were you doing before I came out here?"

"Um..." Leo said as he tried to think up an excuse. "Just passing by."

"Ok, well," Donnie said as he walked by his blue masked brother. "I'm gonna make coffee, and since you kinda choked on your tea, you should probably make some more."

"Yeah," Leo said as he walked behind his twi- no; not twin, brother. He's just his brother. He walked behind his brother slowly, making sure not to get too close to him.

~~~~~

Leo had been thinking all day. He didn't know what to think since he heard Donnie saying that he was his twin. According to what Mikey had said, Donnie had called him his twin for a while now, and Leo didn't even want to think about how many times that happened.

He walked from his room to go to the kitchen when he saw that Donnie wasn't in his room. He looked around, making sure there was no sign of him before grinning.

Maybe a good old fashion prank will get my mind off things, he thought as he sat on his brother's bed. He grabbed the purple phone and tried the password, happy that it was the same as it was the last time he changed it. Donnie knew Leo had always pranked him and went into his phone, so he changed his password every time it happened. His password had stayed Bootyyyshaker9000 for the longest time (and the slider wasn't trying to ask why that was his password again), so Leo could get into the phone easily. The first thing he did when he got into the genius' phone was take a couple of selfies.