Chapter Forty-Two: Experiments are Necessary- Part Three

Next up was Raph's weapon.

Donnie had to admit, he was kinda excited to test his big brother's weapon. The potential it had was amazing; it could create a mystic aura around the snapping turtle and make it seem like he had doubled in size. The powers behind each punch would increase, making the red turtle more powerful.

Though Donnie was proud of his tech, he was pretty jealous of his brothers' weapons (Raph's especially). Imagine if he could have a purple aura around him, that would be wondrous!

But this wasn't about him at the moment. He grabbed his phone and headed out of his room, searching for his brother.

He found Raph in his own room, currently lifting some weights. The red turtle turned towards his room's entrance and smiled as he saw the genius.

"Hey Don!" he exclaimed. "It's nice to see you out of your lab."

"Do you guys just think I stay in there all day?" Donnie asked.

"Well uh... yeah."

"Scoff," Donnie huffed.  "I do take breaks, you know."

He cleared his throat before he continued.

"In any case, I have a proposition for you."

"What is it?" Raph questioned, putting down his weight.

"I wanna test your mystic weapon," Donnie answered with a smile. "To see what all it can do."

"Oh cool!" Raph beamed. "I'm down for some mystic testing!"

"Great," Donnie replied. "Let's get going then, I have a place in mind."

~~~~~

As Donnie flew with the help of his battle shell, Raph jumped from the rooftops not too far behind.

"So, where exactly are we going?" Raph asked his purple brother.

"There's this old warehouse that's been broken down," Donnie answered as he typed away into his wrist communicator. "We can see how hard you can demolish things over there."

"Isn't that trespassing though?" Raph asked with concern.

"Please, that place has been abandoned for years," Donnie responded. "If anything, they'll be happy when you do end up crushing it so that they don't have to."

"I guess you have a point," Raph thought. "So, how much farther do we have to go to see it?"

"Just a couple of feet left," Donnie answered. "It should appear right about... There!"

Donnie pointed to his left to reveal the old building. It was barely holding up at the moment, and it looked like it would fall apart at any second.

"Jeez, you weren't kidding," Raph said as he jumped down into the streets and approached the warehouse. "This place looks like it'll fall apart if I sneeze on it."

"I honestly remember it seeming a little more put together," Donnie said as he rubbed his chin. "But then again, that was months ago."

Donnie landed on the ground and stood beside his brother, taking one last glance at the building before he started to talk again.

"Ok, so first we can test your strength," he told the snapping turtle.

"Alright!" Raph cheered as he activated his tonfas. "Let's get to smashing!"

"Don't start until I say so," Donnie said as he backed away from the soon to be debris zone. "I want to time you and see how long it takes for you to smash a certain area."