Chapter Thirty-One: The Brotherhood of Devilish Wrath

New story idea! This is a chapter that is inspired by the gc chapter I made for my other story. Now, this is probably gonna be confusing, and if it is I'm sorry for that. But I will be making a separate story to continue onto this one, and the first chapter will explain how Mikey and Donnie became evil and stuff. :D

Hope you enjoy!

Coolkat :3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Othello, hurry up!" The young turtle mutant called. "We can't be late for her meeting!"

"I'm coming," the genius said back. "Just give me a sec."

Othello looked around to see if anyone was watching, then he swiped the money from inside the left alone purse. The owner of the purse was taking care of their child in the bathroom close by, and they would have no idea that they were being robbed (that is until it was too late).

"Here," he said as he gave the money to his brother. "You can have it. I got all the money I needed last week anyway."

"Ooo!" The younger turtle exclaimed. "Thanks, Othello. A hundred bucks is a lot of money!"

"Sure it is, doctor," Othello chuckled lightly. "Now, didn't you say something about a meeting?"

"Oh right," DT said. "Big Mama wants us to meet her in the office, and you know how she can get if we're late."

"Don't remind me," Othello rolled his eyes at just the thought. "She goes all 'fiddly boo' on us, and it creeps me out."

"I honestly like it," the doctor smiled. "It's a cute nickname."

DT checked the time on his phone and gasped.

"Ohmigosh, we have ten minutes!" He exclaimed. "We have to go!"

"Ok, calm down," Othello said as he turned on his battle shell. "We'll get there in time."

Activating his wings and jet packs, he ushered Delicate Touch to jump on. DT did so in a flash; the two of them heading over to the Grand Hotel.

Once they got there they were greeted by the bell boys.

"You guys are early today," the owl one said.

"Yeah, by eight minutes," another one laughed.

"Look, can you just take us to her floor?" DT asked annoyed. "I don't think you want to see another round of what Dr. Delicate Touch can do, now do you?"

The bell boys stop their chatter and laughter instantly as they headed over to the elevator. DT smiled as they boarded, making sure to hurt one of them once they got off.

"Like I said," he told the owl as they squealed in pain. "Don't mess with DT."

The two turtle brothers got to Big Mama's office with five minutes to spare. They walked in without knocking as the spider lady jumped in surprise.

"Don't you turtle boos know how to knock?" She questioned.

"We know how to," Othello replied. "We just don't want to."

Big Mama sighed as she reverted back to her human form; signaling the two brothers to sit in front of her.

"So, why'd you call us here?" DT asked as he sat down.

"Big Mama has a request," she told them. "There are two bumbling superheroes running around, and they look just like you two turtles."

"There's more turtle mutants?" Othello questioned in thought. "Interesting..."