Chapter Thirty-Four: Stuck in the House

Hey everyone! This chapter idea was given to me by PhoenixIsMyName! I've been thinking about how April must be feeling in quarantine, so this will be how she acts towards the whole staying inside deal. This chapter has a tiny bit of Apriltello in it too, so stay tuned for that :D!

Hope you enjoy!

Coolkat :3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She was getting tired of this.

It's been weeks now since she last saw her turtle friends, and she hated it. She wanted to be outside hanging out, fighting mutants, or just doing something.

But no. She had to be indoors because of a small virus going around.

Ok, not exactly small; it was a pretty big deal actually. She's dealt with the flu and stuff before, but this virus was way worse. She could take it; she was sure, but she didn't feel like being sick at the moment.

She also had stingy parents, and they didn't let her go out anymore for any reason. She couldn't even go out to the grocery store since they thought that she was just gonna use that as an excuse to get out of the house. April would get so mad at her parents since they didn't trust her, but it wasn't like she could do anything about it.

She sat up on her bed with a sigh as she stretched every possible muscle in her body. She would sleep in every day now since her parents would go into work way earlier than usual. She grabbed her phone as she stifled a yawn, smiling as she saw an answer to her text.

[Purple Dude]

O'neil: man, quarantine sucks

Purple Dude: For you maybe. I actually like being in the lair.

April chuckled as she responded back to the purple genius.

O'neil: right, you guys are used to being underground and by yourselves

Purple Dude: Is that sarcasm I see?

O'neil: no

Purple Dude: Hm...

O'neil: XD

O'neil: ok but for real, how do you guys do it? it gets so boring inside

Purple Dude: Well, it hard for Mikey most of the time, since he says he needs inspiration for his art.

Purple Dude: I don't see Leo half the time since he's just in his room all day, and who knows what Raph's up to.

O'neil: what about you?

Purple Dude: I just work in my lab all day, per usual.

O'neil: makes sense

O'neil: i miss hanging out with you guys tho