Questions

Janus' POV
Remus climbed into our bed with me and he cuddled close. He wore no shirt and short shorts like usual. I lay in my snake onesie.

"Good night, Jan," He yawned. I smiled.

"Horrible night, Remus," I replied. I kissed him on the head and then let sleep take over.

—————

"Jan, wake up," Remus shook me slightly. I groaned and rolled away from him. "Wake up I need to tell you something."

"What is it?" I grudgingly opened my eyes and rolled to face him. I then realized that it was the middle of the night.

"Maybe plants are the farmers. They give us oxygen until we die. Then we turn to mulch so they can consume us," He said.

"What the? You woke me up just to tell me that?" I asked.

"Your not afraid of being home alone. Your afraid of not being alone," Remus continued.

"Do you even sleep!?" I asked.

"Every word is a made up word," He said. I grabbed his pillow and smacked him in the face.

"I don't want to sleep!" I said. Then I rolled over tried to fall back to sleep.

"Sorry, Jan, but I had to tell someone," Remus wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "I love you."

"I hate you too," I smiled and rolled in his arms to face him. He kissed me and wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed. Soon we both fell back to sleep.

I know I don't post a lot of Demus and when I do its short but I have a hard time figuring out how to write Demus while staying appropriate.
If you have any ideas please comment them here —>
Have a good weekend kiddos!