Halloween

No ones POV
"Logi," Patton walked into his boyfriend's room, "Can we do a couples costume for Halloween?"

"Of course Patton, who would you like to dress up as?" Logan looked up from his computer.

"Mario and Peach!" Patton sat on Logan's bed. Logan got up and sat next to Patton. He pulled Patton into his lap. He wrapped his arms around Patton's waist and folded his hands over Patton's stomach.

"As long as your Peach," Logan said. Patton smiled happily.

"I'll have to get working on out costumes soon," Patton said.

——————

"Roman," Virgil spoke up, "Are we still having the costume contest this year?" He was watching Nightmare Before Christmas in Roman's room. Roman was sitting against the head board of his bed. Virgil sat in Roman's lap with his back against Roman's chest.

"Yeah, we should start getting a costume together. Who do you want to dress up as this year?" Roman asked. Virgil thought for a moment.

"We should dress up as Patton and Logan!" Virgil exclaimed. Roman laughed.

"That's a great idea," He chuckled, "Who's Patton?"

"I'll be Patton because I'm shorter than you," Virgil said.

"Sounds like a plan," Roman said. They both turned their attention back to the movie.

——————

It was halloween morning and Patton made pancakes in the shape of jack O'lanterns. He also used food dye to color them orange. As he finished the last of the pancakes Logan, Virgil, Roman, Janus, and Remus came to the dinning room.

"Happy Halloween, Kiddos!" Patton said cheerfully.

"Happy Halloween," Logan went over to his boyfriend and gave him a kiss. Then he sat down at the table with the others. Patton brought the pancakes and he joined them at the table.

"Are you and Remus participating in the costume contest?" Patton asked Janus.

"Yes I'm going to make sure Remus doesn't scare anyone too bad. He will take no chance to jump scare someone, or tell traumatizing, scary stories," Janus said.

"I hope you have a happy Halloween and I wish you good luck," Patton offered him a soft smile.

"No thanks, Patton," Janus smiled back. The six of them finished their breakfast and Janus brought Remus to his room to keep an eye on him. The other four went to their room to change into their costumes.

Logan and Patton were the first to pop up in Thomas' living room. Patton wore Princess Peach's pink dress and had round blue clip on earrings since his ears weren't pierced. He didn't have the wig though. Logan had a plain red shirt under blue overalls. Patton made him Mario's hat which he had on his head. He had a fake mustache over his upper lip.

"Wow your guy's costumes look great," Thomas said.

"Thank you, Patton made them and he did a wonderful job," Logan said. Patton blushed.

Then what appeared to be Logan and Patton popped up. Logan, Patton, and Thomas were very confused. 'Logan' started laughing.

"Your should see your faces!" He laughed. 'Patton' laughed next to him.

"Roman? Virgil?" Patton connected the dots.

"Yep," Roman beamed. He had a pair of glasses that looked exactly like Logan's. He had a black button up shirt and one of Logan's blue ties. Virgil wore a light blue polo shirt and Patton's cat hoodie tied around his shoulders. He also had a pair of glasses that looked exactly like Patton's.