epilogue.

A/N: This epilogue is long, so grab a snack! Please vote and comment!

~

2 Years Later

ACCESS HOLLYWOOD

JOHNNY ORLANDO ANNOUNCES TEENAGE FEVER TOUR WITH KENZIE ZIEGLER AND HAYDEN SUMMERALL!

You heard it right, Jenzie stans. You have your chance to see your favorite couple in person this summer! Yesterday evening, Johnny Orlando posted to his Instagram a picture of him, Kenzie, and Hayden (above) along with tour dates. Are you freaking out? We are! Kenzie and Hayden also posted it to their Instagram profiles and stories.

If you don't know who these people are, have you been living under a rock? Kenzie is famous from Dance Moms, Hayden is famous from singing...but Johnny's story is different. He was just a normal kid until him and Kenzie wrote the song What If together at his school, Bridgewater High. From there, his career took off.

Comment down below if you're buying tickets to the Teenage Fever tour! And, don't forget to stream Johnny's EP, Teenage Fever!

~

Mackenzie.

"Play me the song already!"

Johnny and I were chilling in our hotel room, bored out of our minds. We were a few shows in for the tour; we were currently in New York. We had a off day, so we were spending it doing nothing.

It was Johnny's first touring experience, and I was so excited to be apart of it. Our lives changed so much in 2 years.

Johnny and I are still dating. He just graduated from Bridgewater and is still debating about college. He got an apartment in L.A to live at part time. He's basically a superstar now.

And Lauren. She has one more year left at Bridgewater. She's basically a social media influencer thanks to Johnny, but she deserves her following. She's still dating Hayden.

"It's not finished yet, Kenz!" He protested. "Besides, this isn't going to come out for another year or so."

I groaned. "I hate when you keep songs from me."

Johnny proceeded to kiss me multiple times, making me smile against his lips.

"Don't be mad at me," he said. "You have to act like you love me on stage!" I rolled my eyes.