𝓓𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓭 𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓶𝓪𝓷

*Imagine you run into David at the arcade. You guys decide to hangout together.*

You walk into the arcade with y/bff/n, it's Saturday and you two were both bored at home. It's not very crowded thankfully, and there's some pretty radical games to play. Your bff immediately goes over to this Friday the 13th game. You just chuckle as she excitedly is eager to play it, but then you hear someone cuss out of the blue.

You turn around to see your boyfriend (David) playing Galaga (not surprising, it's his favorite game and he absolutely loves coming here). You sneak up behind him, and you discreetly watch him play. Usually he is excellent at Galaga, but who the hell knows what's up with him today. "Man, you suck" you teasingly say.

He turns around quickly, and he smiles when he realizes that it's you. "Hello" he says, then you two kiss. "Take that back" he says, pretending to sound hurt. You giggle a bit and you shake your head no. He shows off his pouty face, and you roll your eyes playfully. "You should try playing" he suggests. "I have, and I totally rock" you say, but you've never actually played it before. He knows that, so he just laughs.

"Sureee. Then play it" he says. You then take his place and try playing the game. It's a good thing you watched him play Galaga several times before. You do surprisingly good, which surprises the heck out of him. "How...you've nev-" David begins to say but you cut him off. "It's cuz I've been watching you play this for a while. Looks like you aren't the only master here" you try to tease him, and he just smirks at you, but he's still surprised.

"She may even be better at Galaga than you, Lightman" you then hear your bff say to David. "Her? No way, I'm a pro. Besides, this is her first time" he replies, he isn't trying to sound better than you...but he is taken back at the fact that you are clearly great at this game. "So" she says, you turn around and give David a side hug. You lean your head on his shoulder, and give him a kiss on the cheek. "It's alright, David. You're still the best" you say with reassurance.

"Y/n, it's okay if you're good at it. If anything, I'm amazed that you did well. My first time was trash" he says, chuckling a little. "I love you" you say to him. He smiles at you and gives you a quick kiss on the lips. "I love you too" he says back.