𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓖𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀

*Please note that there will be some...kinkiness included in this imagine!*

*Imagine Robert gets jealous over the fact that you and Cabot have been connecting quite a bit lately. He decides to...show his jealously through being kinky.*

Cabot and you have been talking to each other quite a bit. You were friends with him growing up, but you and Robert are in love with each other. Robert feels a bit envious of you two, because he's nervous that Cabot might be trying to steal you from him. You guys are supposed to be acting professional while on duty...but nighttime is a different story. Tonight, Cabot walks you to your tent (trying to be a gentleman). "You're such a kind man, Major Forbes" you say, smiling at him. "It's my pleasure" Cabot says. You go inside your tent after hugging Cabot goodbye...Robert knows that there is nothing wrong with that of course...but his jealously is starting to get the best of him.

Robert decides to pay you a visit, he purposely decides to not wear his hat...because he knows quite well that you love it when his hair is fluffy and messy as hell. "Y/n?" He calls out your name casually from outside your tent. "Robert? Is that you?" You answer back. "Yes it is. May I come in?" He asks. "Of course" you respond, and Robert quietly comes inside the tent. He decides to take a seat in your chair, and you look You with a sassy look on his face. You turn your head and you see him. You notice that his hat is off, and you feel your face heat up a bit. "How was your day?" Robert asks, but something about his voice is...off. "It was good...is something wrong?" You ask him.

He shakes his no, and he looks down at the ground for a moment. He then stands up and he walks over to you. You happen to have a mirror inside of your tent, and you stand in front of it. He stands behind you, pushing your hair to the side, you shudder slightly just by feeling of his touch. He then wraps his arms around you, and he starts kissing your neck gently. "Something is wrong...you may know what it is" he says, but his voice sounds a bit raspy now. You bite your lower lip, you then turn around, looking at him curiously. "What's going on, Robert?" You ask him, he isn't normally like this. He then takes off his coat...why is he doing that? "Robert?" You wonder what he's up to...you have an idea of what he be up to.

"You remember when I told you that I wouldn't tolerate the side conversations?" He tells you. You nod your head yes, that does sounds familiar to you. "You violated that rule" he says, but there's an interesting look in Robert's eyes...it's like it's filled with...lust maybe? "And?" You say, walking over to your bed. You lay down and you close your eyes for a moment. But then you feel someone pin you down. You instantly open your eyes back up, you see Robert on top of you. He's being awfully kinky...it's driving you crazy little does he know. You look at him, your face is all flustered as you gaze into his eyes. He then kisses you in a heated and passionate way. You place a hand on his back, and your other hand tugs on his fluffy hair slightly.

"Robert...w-why are you acting like this??" You ask him breathlessly. "Because..." he begins to say. "Why?" You immediately ask. "You've been paying an awful lot of attention to Forbes lately" he says. Ah, so that's what it is. The colonel is jealous you and Major Forbes. "Oh my lord, Robert. Are you jealous or something? Nothing's going on between us, he's just been being a good friend to me" you reassure Robert. He looks at you for a moment, then he starts smirking. "Alright...I believe you" Robert's says, but is that actually true??

You look up at him suspiciously. You kiss him again, and he gives in. He then takes off his shirt, and he then makes the kiss more heated again. But you pull away before things go...overboard. "This isn't a good idea. We could get caught" you nervously say to him. He frowns slightly, and he just decides to lay next to you. "You're probably right. Would you mind if I stayed here for a little while longer?" He asks you, his voice sounding more innocent and sweet now. You nod your head, smiling at him.