𝓕𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓼 𝓑𝓾𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓻

This imagine is inspired by the song "Stan" by Eminem feat. Dido (has anyone heard that song? It's a great one and I recommend listening to it).

*I am using the name Stan for this imagine. Ahead of time, I don't know how long this will end up being (me as I'm currently about to write it). But Stan is a real fan of Ferris and he's tried reaching out to him, but he's pretty much obsessed and is cuckoo. That's because Ferris won't respond to him or notice him...Stan thinks it's on purpose. You might be wondering 'why would you make an imagine about something like this?' Because for one...I got inspired by the song "Stan" as I mentioned above. Second...it's a new idea and since I'm passionate in ways about mental health and psychology...yeah. I hope you guys enjoy this imagine*
**********************************************************************************
[Stan] (he's writing a letter here):

"Hey Bueller, I know you and I don't talk much. But whenever I see you, it's like you ignore me on purpose. I'm not upset or anything, there's quite a bit of us students at school. But you know, it's pretty fucked up that you won't at least wave at me or give me a hug. I've seen you with that Sloane girl of yours around. I think that's a pretty name, and I think your name is pretty radical too. So when I become a father someday too, I'm gonna name my kids after you two. I've seen you in magazines, I've heard about how you've been real sick...even on the verge of death. I remember donating for money to help you out...but you clearly didn't care enough to acknowledge that. Maybe you'd just busy, that's okay too. Especially when you have enough time to go do whatever you want. Yeah I've skipped school too like you, Ferris. I look up to you, I think you're a real cool laid-back dude. I even have some newspapers about you hanging up in my room. My girlfriend harasses me whenever I seek out new pictures of you. She's just envying me because she can't get good enough pictures. But anyways, Ferris, I'll be sending this letter off real soon to the post office. Hopefully you get it and right back!

Sincerely yours, Stan"

Stan finishes his letter and he glances at the amount of Polaroid photos on his bedroom wall. He feels proud that he can look up to Ferris...literally. If he only can be close with Ferris...that would be swell in Stan's eyes. Stan grins at the letter and his eyes filled with some kind of haze. He then goes to the post office.

(Another letter at a different time and Stan is speaking into a recorder. This is a month after the letter)

"Hey Ferris? I heard that you like Ferrari's. Heard those things are fast, and they are wonderful, huh? You know what isn't wonderful? The fact that you won't respond to my letters! I'm driving at 90 miles per hour right now with my girl in the car with me. Have you and Sloane done that before? Listen, I'm not mad alright? I'm just proving a point, and my girl thinks I'm crazy... *girlfriends shrieks* quiet! Sorry, that's just my girl, crazy aren't they? They just don't know how a guy feels at heart, huh?" Stan says into the recorder as the rain pours heavily in the night and the windshields are hard to see through. You think you can get to Stan?

"You know, the adrenaline for thrill is high with you and I, huh, Ferris? I even cut myself, how deep can you cut into someone? Well you've stabbed me in the heart, Ferris! Your knife is your blinders, what...you think you're too good for me just because I don't go around combing my hair to make it look nice and slick?! I think it's cool that you do that, my girlfriend's been weirded out by that...but if girls can go hangout in the bathroom together...is that a crime with us guys? Well, Ferris...I don't know if you'll get this, but I just want you to know that I admire your sister's facial expressions now. Her look of disgust and hate is me saying that I'm your #1 despiser...she must be too. Just so you know, I threw away the newspapers but kept some polaroids. How come you and I could only talk twice? I know classes go on, but you couldn't even bear to stand outside a few minutes to talk? I was dealing with some serious issues, and I knew you'd understand" Stan continues saying with bitterness in his voice.

"No he wouldn't unde-" his girlfriend begins to cry out, but Stan covers her mouth to keep her from talking. "Don't mind her, she's just jealous because her idols are edgy dweebs." Stan apologizes. Little does Stan and his girlfriend know...there is a 'no bridge ahead' sign coming their way, but the rain is blocking their vision like the haze clouding Stan's mind. "I'm almost at the bridge...what shit, I'm supposed to send this out to ya" Stan ends up dropping the recorder, and they drive into the sign and off the cliff. The girlfriend screams as they get into their accident, but this one costed them.
___
[Ferris] (he's writing a letter to Stan...but Stan is dead and he doesn't realize that right away):

"Dear Stan, I'm sorry for not writing to you. I finally got your letter, I don't know why it took so long to get here. The postal service is just so goddamn slow. I have a life to live as you can probably imagine. I've been so busy with graduation that I've so occupied and couldn't write to you sooner. But anyways, I think it's great that you are a fan of me. I'm gonna go ahead and give a shoutout your girlfriend and future kids. But I do have to ask...how do you know what I do outside of school? I mean, you and I don't hang out or talk much. I don't mean to ignore you at school, but it's like what you said. There's quite a bit of students. But yes, they should move their asses instead of just standing around like mannequins. They should do more like me instead of just talking to their friends about their mental health issues. If my friend Cameron and I did that...I'd go nuts and cry. Speaking of that, I do think it's pretty weird that you have photos of me or whatever in your room. I mean, I'm flattered in all, but I'm not a celebrity. I wish I was...so that I don't have to bum rides off of people. I think it's cool how you're inspired by me in ways...but I also think you should get some help." Ferris writes, not exactly trying to sound like an asshole. "

Like my friend Cameron, I can't afford to sit with him and talk to him with emotion. I just want to get out and experience the thrill of life. I think it's cool how you skip school...but I mean it when I say I think you should get help. How did you know you know I skipped school? I mean, if you want to talk, why couldn't you have just tried to find me after school or ask around...in a less creepy way? I don't want to call you a stalker, but it almost seems like that. Besides, you don't want to end up crazy. Have you heard of that one news report of the car found in the ocean nearby recently? There were two bodies found, including some mixtape. I think the person's name was..." Ferris stops writing for a moment...then he realizes the horrifying and puzzled truth. "You." Ferris writing, and he leans back in his chair and takes a moment to process all of this. "I costed someone's life..." Ferris says to himself with shock. "Eh, it's not my fault. The guy seemed like a psychopath! I guess...this is no good anymore" Ferris says looking at the letter, he then gets up and he thinks about what happened. "Why in the hell would he kill himself? Was he that stupid?" Ferris says to himself.