𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝔂𝓮 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by MirandaGarnica I hope you enjoy this! :)

*Imagine you and Cameron have your first kiss*

"Cameron? Cam, what's wrong? Is your dad?" Miranda asks him concerned, he sits down on the bed and pulls her down with him. "Nothing really. Except for the fact that Ferris actually has someone in his life. But I DONT! My parents could care less about how I feel, as well as Ferris. Because Ferris is Ferris, and Sloane is often on his side. Is there anybody out there who actually loves me?!" Cameron rants to her.

Miranda processes what Cameron is telling her. "Cameron, there are people who care about you. Whether you believe it or not. I care about you...I like you a lot" Miranda tells him...and she told him her long kept secret. Cameron looks her like she's a weird looking monster, only he does not think she is at all! "You're just messing with me" he says, not believing her. "Cam, I really do! I like you a lot! I hear you out, I understand you, I pay attention to you. Hopefully my help is actually good. I care about you a lot, Cameron" Miranda reassures Cameron.

He looks at her, a smile slightly forms on his face. "What?" Miranda asks him, does his smile mean something good? "Cameron, what's going on?" Miranda asks him, while giggling a bit. His smile grows bigger, and she starts smiling too. She loves it when he smiles, that's a great thing! Miranda then puts her arm around his shoulder. They just gaze into each other's eyes, and he looks like he wants to say something.

"M-Miranda? I...I-I like you too" Cameron stutters a little. "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel like you have to like me back or anything" Miranda tells him, hoping he doesn't feel pressured into anything. "No, you know what? I do, I like you, Miranda. I mean it, I like you...a lot" Cameron now reassures her of that. Miranda smiles at him, they both get lost in each other's eyes.

"You know...I haven't had my first kiss yet..." Miranda admits to Cameron. "Same" Cameron says chuckling a little. "Would you be mad at me, if I asked to try it with you?" Miranda asks him nervously. "What do you mean? No, that would be stupid!" Cameron says, Miranda feels relieved to hear that. They both start leaning in, and then they kiss.

To Cameron, it's kinda weird because he never thought he would be affectionate with anyone like this. For Miranda, it's interesting and she feels as if they are meant to be together. Of course, it is new for the both of them. It's a good thing Ferris and Sloane aren't at Cameron's house right now. Just so that they don't have chance to "harass" him.

They pull away after a moment or two. They glance at each other...but this time, it's different for them. They know they are not friends anymore after this. This time, they are looking at each other like a couple would. Perhaps like Ferris and Sloane, but certainly not like Cameron's parents where they want to murder each other 24/7. No, this look is different than just two friends going to the movies or two little kids on a play-date. This look means that they both found someone who actually gives a shit about them.

"I just thought of something crazy" Cameron suddenly says. "And that is?" Miranda asks him curiously. "What if we...date?" Cameron says to her. "I would love that!" Miranda says happily to him. "I'm willing to give it a shot" Cameron says, something about that sounded confident. "Me too...I'm looking forward to it" Miranda says to him, feeling happy.

They both feel happy, perhaps Miranda will fill the hole in Cameron's heart. If his parents aren't going to love him, Miranda will, no one's telling her to do that. She's doing this, because she actually cares about him. Cameron cares about her, and is happy...maybe even a bit emotional that this is happening.

"I'm not even gonna bother telling my parents. They wouldn't care anyway" Cameron tells Miranda, hearing that makes her feeling so bad for him. Because he does not deserve what he gets from his parents...especially his father. "Honestly, I think it's best we don't. But I do think we should tell my parents about this. My parents are...nice people, I'm sure they wouldn't mind" Miranda makes a suggestion.

"Yeah...just as long as your dad doesn't bring out his shotgun. Then, we should be good" Cameron jokingly says. Miranda chuckles a bit and she rolls her eyes. "Oh boy, I doubt that. Sounds like a stereotypical father" Miranda says, what kind of a father do that? Maybe Cameron's father, since he's one scary mother...eh picture it. "Should we tell Sloane and Ferris?" Miranda asks, that could of could not be a good idea. "Mmmm...you can when I'm not around" Cameron says. "Why?" Miranda asks confused. "They're our friends tho-" Miranda begins telling him, but he cuts her off.

"They'll probably make comments about it. Ferris will probably make a big deal out of it. I wouldn't really like that personally. Probably just the introvert factor in me, Ferris is VERY extroverted" Cameron says, knowing Ferris, he's not wrong about that truthfully. "Well I mean, they'd be happy for us!" Miranda says cheerfully. "Yeah...probably" Cameron says, looking away from her. "Cam, if you want me to tell them. Then I can, not a big deal" Miranda reassures him.

"Okay" Cameron says grinning at her. "Should I tell them about the kiss?" Miranda asks Cameron. "Nah, that's not necessary. Besides, that's just between you and I" Cameron says, winking at her afterwards. Miranda rolls her eyes playfully, but she understands. "Yes, Cam" She says, and she smiles back at him.