Matthew Broderick (Request)

Requested by OfficialDallyWinston I hope you enjoy this dude

Basically, you and Matthew both have different desires. On Halloween, he wants to go to celebrity Halloween party. But you want to go trick or treating...if anyone asks, just say...Would you rather see me knocked up right now? Adults...politely saying tin think logically and respectfully please. Your guy's costumes though? Just you wait.

Y/N's POV:

You adjust your hat and your costume dress. You look into the mirror and think 'Mmm...sensual'. You then exit the bathroom, you walk into your bedroom and decide to call Matthew. You wonder what his costume will end up looking like. You both have a theme...1920's mob. You are dressed as a flapper pointing👇

"Hey Matthew, are you ready yet? I'm dressed and ready to go trick or treating now" I tell him happily

"Hey Matthew, are you ready yet? I'm dressed and ready to go trick or treating now" I tell him happily. "...I'm about to leave my house. I was just wondering if we can go to the party first? Because if we do that, then there'd be more time for trick or treating later" Matthew tries to persuade you to do his suggestion.

"...Why not now? Your party probably won't have candy. I need something" you try persuading him. Matthew thinks about it for a moment...going back and forth on the idea. But since you are a candyholic, he decides to give in to your idea. "Alright, we'll go trick or treating first. Ladies first, I love you" he says charmingly and sweetly. "Love you too...and besides...you can show off your muscled arms to people" you say sarcastically.

"Umm no...people will look. You can look and touch" he says almost sounding flirtatious. "Marriage" you joke with him, he chuckles a bit. "Mmm, yes. Alright, I'm about to leave. I'll be there in about 8 minutes probably" he tells you. "Fantastic. Get your ass over here" you say to him, then you make a kissy sound and then hang up.

About 12 minutes later, your front doorbell rings. You open the door, and Matthew instantly greets you with a kiss. You guys kiss for a moment, then pull away. "Oh that's hideous" you say to him as you glance at his costume...you're only kidding around with him. "Whaa? No it's not. It's snazzy" he says as he looks down at his costume.

You snicker a little and you peck him on the lips

You snicker a little and you peck him on the lips. "I'm just teasing you. Come on, let's get a move on shall we" you say to him as you pick up your Halloween bag and step outside. "You are addicted. Get help" I don't know what it is with you two, but you guys are real jokers. Only I'm not laughing.

You look at him sassily. "Lose the attitude" you say smirking at Matthew. He raises and eyebrow, and he suddenly pulls you closer to him and looks you straight in the eye. "I feel like we are becoming what we look like" he says and then he grins at you. You smile at him  and decide to kiss him again...quickly. You two then begin trick or treating around the block. Some people seem to be flirting with Matthew. Hitting on you, not directly...but you both can tell very well but just act causal about it all. This is the last house you two decide to go to.

You guys have been to 15 houses total without even really thinking about that. A couple of people thought it was cool that you guys are a matching theme. There were 3 people that commented about your guy's age...saying how it may be too "mature" to be dressed like a mobster and a flapper. Well...more so about yourself. It was either that...or that fact that you two may be considered "too old" to dress up for Halloween and go trick or treating.

Fuck off with that. You two approach the front door of your guy's last home. This old man and what appears to be his wife open the front door. "Oh my goodness, I'm pretty sure I haven't seen anyone dress up as a mobster and flapper. Other than you two of course. That's real creative!" The old woman compliments you and Matthew. You two smile at her and thank her.

The man says nothing but he nods in agreement. Although...notice that his eyes seem to mostly be on your costume. You feel really uncomfortable right now. You guys retrieve the candy from the man holding the candy bowl. You very quickly but politely accept the candy. Trying to hide the fact that you feel weird at the moment. Especially because of the old man.

You then tug on Matthew's arm, but wave at the old couple. As you two walk away, far enough from the house. You then lean in towards Matthew's ear. "That dude made me feel weird. Like, he just have me a really weird ass vibe. I swear to god he was like...intently looking at my body. I'm not dressed this way to attract perverts and predators" you tell him quietly. "Are you serious? Makes sense, you seemed a little eager to leave sooner compared to the other houses. I'm sorry that happens to you. If it happens again, definitely let me know" he says to you, looking back at the house you guys were just at.

"I most certainly will. I just didn't want to make a scene back there. Because who knows if he was actually looking at me inappropriately or not you know?" Who knows what that guy has intended. Either way, it's understandable that you would be creeped out by that. "Yes. I understand, who knows if that was his intention...I'm not 100% sure. Are you still up for the party? Or do you want to go home?" Matthew then asks you, asking you about home especially because of your encounter with the old dude.

"Well...it would be fair to go since you are looking forward to going. I don't mind going to the party" you say to him. "You sure?" He asks, just in case you are just saying that to please him somehow. You nod your head and smile assuringly. "Alrighty then" he says grinning at you again. You two walk back to your house, then get in your car. You two head to the celebrity Halloween party. There's not a whole lot of people here, but you do recognize some celebs. Like Chevy Chase, Madonna, George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley, Cindy Lauper, and a few more. You feel kinda nervous to meet them.

Chevy Chase seems to recognize Matthew, so they end up getting caught in a conversation. You both met him just now, Chevy complimented your guy's costumes. Chevy looks like he is dressed as a tennis player. Either that...or he is actually is one for you know. You decide to go somewhere alone and eat candy by yourself. Instead of just standing next to your boyfriend and Chevy awkwardly. Madonna ends up seeing you alone and decides to meet with you. She seems real nice!