PIP/Weird Science Mashup (Request)

Requested by @Ridgeley I hope you enjoy your request :)

For this imagine, Gary and Wyatt of course make a girllike they do in Weird Science. But they invite their friend, Duckie Dale, over to Wyatt's house...Duckie may or may not agree with their actions.
💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
3rd Person POV:

"Turn it off!", Gary shouts as everything starts flying around in Wyatt's bedroom. "It is off!" Wyatt shouts back. The wind outside is tense, there's thunder and lightning but no rain whatsoever. The sky now portrays red clouds! Gary then decides that it may be a brilliant idea to try to demolish the computer. "No! It was a birthday present!" Wyatt frantically hollers at his best friend. Gary then attempts to smash the computer to pieces...resulting in the bat shattering in half somehow. "Ohhh shit!" Gary panics.

After a while more of mayhem, things just stop and whine down. Things stop flying around the room, no more noise. Gary and Wyatt look around, confused and conflicted as to what is happening here. Then, the two boys suddenly hear his bathroom door move. They turn their hands to look at the door...it looks like it is about to burst! The two boys then very quickly take cover underneath Wyatt's desk. They then attempt to cover themselves for protection.

The bathroom door then bursts, which startled the boys of course. After a minute or two, the boys then look in the bathroom. The only thing they can see is bright red looking smoke. The bathroom is red, maybe not the smoke itself. Gary and Wyatt then spot this female walking out of the bathroom. Wearing a real short, long sleeved shirt and dark blue panties. They can't believe what they are seeing! "Should we call up Duckie, and have him come over?" Gary whispers to Wyatt. He looks at Gary, and he raises an eyebrow.

Duckie's POV:

Gary called me, telling me that he and Wyatt have a big surprise! I personally love surprises, especially last Christmas when my BFF (Andie) got me a rubber ducky as a gift. Very thoughtful of her! I could tell she really thinks a lot of me 😍. Anyways, that's not the point...the point is I am very anxious to find out what it could possibly be!

I finally arrive at Wyatt's home. Dang, that boy must be filthy rich! I'm rich in love, actually not yet because I have no to share all of my love with. I ring his doorbell, the front door immediately opens like at least 13 seconds later. Gary looks around, he then instantly pulls me inside. "Hey buddy! How it's hanging?" I ask him cheerfully, he then smirks and smiles a little like something lovely just happened. "Shh, come on." Gary says kind of quietly to him.

Gary then leads him upstairs to Wyatt's room. "You did something naughty didn't you? What did you two do?!" I begin ranting, acting serious. Gary then places his hand on Wyatt's doorknob, he then slowly opens the door. They instantly see Lisa in a bath robe.

"Oh...is this a bad time? Who's girlfriend does she belong to? I don't want to interrupt anything." I ask nervously, awkwardly say, then I start to walk off. "No, no...get your ass back here." Gary says as he places his hand on my shoulder, and pulls me back to Wyatt's back.

"Wyatt and I created a girl...scientifically speaking." Gary says to me grinning. I was sorta taken back by that obviously. I almost think he's kidding...but what if?? I mean I don't want to make someone feel crazy! I don't know what to say exactly. "So...you guys are fathers now?" I ask him, sorta joking around. I then lean in towards his ear and ask "Does that make me her uncle? Wait...she looks older than us." I whisper. Gary then lightly slaps the back of my head, causing my hat to fall off.

"Hey now! Watch it!" I tell him, feeling little annoyed and irritated as I put my hat back on my head. "ANYWAYS, Duckie...her name is Lisa." Wyatt introduces her to me. "Awe, that's cute. I admire your name." She's British ? I swear to god, British people always sound super intelligent. Just the way their voices sound.

"Hello...Ma'am." I'm sorry, I don't exactly know how to address Lisa. She looks beautiful I must admit, like she could be a model. Maybe even a supermodel! But idk...my heart belongs to Andie! I can't just leave the thought of Andie and I being together for some other woman! What can of a man would that make me now huh?!