𝓙𝓸𝓱𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻

*Imagine John pesters you a bit and he gets under your skin*

"So...is that a worksheet for math, tree killer?" John asks you, but you know he is just taunting you. "You look like a dead tree" you retort back to him. He pretends to appear hurt by that, but Claire and Andrew smirked when you said that. "No need to be a bully..." he says. You aren't getting fooled by his bullshit. "Hypocrite" You mutter quietly to yourself. "Could you speak up louder? I couldn't hear you" John sarcastically says.

"How about you stop being such an ass!" Claire says aggravated. "I just want to know what she said. She and Mr. Rogers over there (points at Brian Johnson who's sitting beside you and John) are clearly experts. So tell me, y/l/n, how do I look like a dead tree?" John remarks. You glare at him, and you feel yourself getting more and more annoyed.

"You have no life. You waste other people's time, and you are a selfish prick. Therefore, you look like a tree that has no meaning anymore" you retort. Brian looks a little surprised by what you said, Andrew looks pleased, and Claire covers her mouth (probably surprised or she's trying not to laugh).

That seemed to be enough to shut John up a bit. "Well...it's like what some say...it take one to know one" John insults you. "At least I have my life together" you defend yourself. "Mmm...then why are you in detention huh?" John asks you. Why are you in detention? It's because you threatened to beat someone up for talking crap about your mother. "Your mom seems like a nice lady. But she raised...a rebellious treacherous teenager" John sarcastically says. You clench your fists, you glare at him. "Okay, that's enough" Brian says, noticing that you are getting steamed up.

"Oh, what's wrong? Isn't your mother around? I've seen her, she dresses like a professional...prostitute" he says, he may have really crossed the line now. "Stop!" You shout. "You know, everyone has their way of making a living. My mom is doing what she can, she's a very fierce and strong woman. She fights to get what she wants" you defend your mother.

"She gets what she wants to get money. You guys seem well off, why does she need to do what she does?" John now says more irritated. "You don't know her, and it's none of your business what my mom does! You don't know me either, so who are you to judge?!" You exclaim angrily.

"I've seen your mom, she's constantly out standing on her little corner. She seems to pay more attention to guys than you" John says. You know your mom loves you, and John is really getting on your nerves and upsetting you. "Just shut up!" You yell at him. Finally, John shouts his mouth, your face is red from anger. Your breathing has become heavier, as well as your anger.

"You need to leave y/n alone right now" Andrew advises John. "Y/n, come sit with us" Claire suggests, you notice that there is a middle seat between her and Andrew that's available. You immediately grab your stuff, and you move over to Andrew & Claire's table. You feel like you are going to sob, because of your encounter with John. You feel extremely overwhelmed, and you hide your face in your hands.

"Listen, y/n, your mom loves you. You know it's true, don't let John tear you down" Claire tells you quietly, she is trying to comfort you and help you calm down. "You're a fucking asshole" Andrew exclaims to John. "In my defense, she insulted me first" John gives some bullshit excuse. "I don't care. You've been giving everyone here shit all day. We're just sick of you and your bullshit, Bender!" Andrew defends everyone. "Well quite frankly, you guys aren't the most appealing people in the world either" John says, rolling his eyes.

"Alright, let's just be quiet and spend the rest of the day in peace" Brian suggests in a calm tone. "Yeah right" you sarcastically respond. "We can try" Brian says positively. "We can try, but we'll most likely fail" Claire basically agrees with you on this one. "We can do it, without that jerkoff behind us" Andrew now remarks, he's referring to Bender. "Okay, okay, let's just stop" Claire says to you guys, but mostly to Andrew. So for some more time, things wind down, until John tries to pull off a stunt that results him getting put under Vernon's supervision.