𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝔀 𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓻𝓴 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by malstwin  I hope u enjoy part 2 :)

*This is a part 2 to the other Andrew Clark request. Andrew and Audrey confess their feelings (...well Audrey does but then she gets nervous and flees) for each other at the end of the day*

Audrey's POV:

"I'll certainly try to not do what I did again" I tell him, Andrew and I have been talking for quite a bit since the "therapy session" from earlier. "Me too. I feel bad about what I did to that poor guy. It's time I start thinking for myself rather than my father. It's time I start thinking for me and staying true to myself" Andrew says with determination.

I smile at him and I nod my head. "That's my boy!" I say praising him, but that sounded a little...I don't know weird? Because I would love it if he could be mine. He just chuckles after I said that last part, but I think he saw my reaction to what I said. "What did you do to get yourself stuck in detention again?" He asks, I think he's trying to make things not awkward.

"Oh I cut my best friend's hair short in the hallway when she wasn't looking. The thing is, she already knew that the prank was bound to happen. She just didn't know when. But of course, the assistant principal...Vernon didn't bother hearing what I had to say. Even if my friend came to my defense. So yeah, that's how I ended up in her today, and I'm hoping it's the last time. This just goes to show how you're not allowed to be a kid and fool around. I mean, I get we're in high school, but come on. Adults complain that kids grow up too fast, maybe school is the culprit" I explain to Andrew.

"Hmm" he hums, and he thinks about it. "I don't doubt that. It's a teenage wasteland here" Andrew says, and I nod my head in agreement and smile at him. The bell suddenly rings, and it's finally the end of the detention. "Thank god, now I can go to my happy place" I say while I get my backpack. "Not me" Andrew says in a disappointed tone.

I look at him and I look at him with empathy. Because empathy is real important in my eyes. "I know...but with your determination and heart. You got this, Andrew" I assure him. He grins at me, and we then head out into the hallway.

"Andrew, I think now may be the best time to say this. I...I like you more than just...as a friend" I hesitantly and anxiously admit to Andrew. He then stops walking and he looks at me, oh no...did I somehow embarrass him or make the wrong move? Maybe this ain't a good time, but...I feel that it is for some reason.

"Audrey, I..." Andrew begins to say with a serious look on his face. He looks pretty astonished by what I just admitted to him. But I don't even bother sticking around for much longer, so I then take off running.

I just feel nervous. Nervous about rejection or that he's bothered or may end up humiliating me somehow as in like making a scene and being stupid and embarrassing about it. I end up outside and I wait for my ride.

I'm a bit out of breath from my nervousness and because of the fact that I just ran away from Andrew. I'm sorry, and I may have humiliated him somehow by doing that. Just from running away like that, the others may think it's bad.

I then feel someone place their hand on my shoulder. I don't turn around at first, because my anxiety is a bit spiked at the moment and I may have a panic attack. "Audrey, please, just look at me" Andrew says to me in a serious tone.

I reluctantly turn around to face Andrew. "Why'd you run off?" He asks me confused, he sounds a little concerned too. "Why do you think?" I ask him as if it's the most obvious thing ever. "You're right...listen, I like you back. Was I caught off guard? Yes. Was I hoping it'd happen? Honestly, yes. Am I embarrassed by it or bothered by it? Not all all" Andrew says reassuringly to me.

He smiles at me slightly and I do the same, but I'm still feeling a little nervous because my nerves got spiked a bit. He then caresses my face gently and we both lean in and kiss.

"Thank you for not reacting in an excruciating way" I tell him after I pulled away. "I couldn't do that" he says and I smile at him. Now I'm the one to pull him in for a kiss.