𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓖𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀

*Imagine you snuck off to Roberts tent because you can't sleep and it's raining outside. You guys just chill out and cuddle*

"How are you feeling?" You ask him. He turns his head to look at you as you guys cuddle against each other. You have one hand messing with his hair and the other one resting on his bare chest.

He places a kiss on your forehead and he caresses your cheek. "Relaxed but I just can't help but think a lot" he replies while looking into your eyes sweetly. You smile at him, "My mind won't shut off. So that's probably why I can't shut my eyes and dream away" you say to him, you are a little annoyed that you can't just fall asleep easily or fast.

"I'm getting really tired and relaxed because you're playing with my hair" he says with a grin. "You love it" you say to him, but then you stop. "Hey, why'd you do that?" He asks with a small pout formed on his face.

You giggle a little, "Because..." you begin to say. "Because...why?" He asks, waiting for your answer. "Messing with the colonel outside of duties is fun" you say to him jokingly. He playfully glares you at then he smirks. "I demand you to play to play with my hair" he says trying to act intimidating but it's just to mess with you and tease.

"You're cute" you say messing with him, but it is true. Actually that is an understatement. "You're cuter" he says with a tired smile. He suddenly closes his eyes and pulls you closer to him.

You continue messing with his hair, he's most likely going to fall asleep. "Robert?" You try to get his attention. "Hmm?" He hums while still having his eyes closed. "I can't sleep" you say to him and whine a little.

He just chuckles a little and he opens his eyes. "Just try, major. Tomorrow will be a busy day" he says tiredly. "Alright fine" you say with a sigh. You two just continue cuddling each other.

"I think the soldiers are doing fine" you say out of the blue. "Yes, go to sleep" he says, and you just laugh a little. "I'm serious" you say to him seriously.

He looks at you again and he smiles. "I agree with you. I'm sorry, I'm just really tired, what if I play with your hair and sing to you?" He makes a suggestion and it sounds sweet.

"Please...that would be lovely" you say to him and you close your eyes. He basically does the same thing as you, but he then sings and it sounds amazing. "You have a terrific voice" you compliment him. "Thank you" he says and you guys continue cuddling.