𝓦𝔂𝓪𝓽𝓽 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓵𝓵𝔂

*Imagine its the next morning after your guy's night out. You find out a secret Wyatt has been hiding from you.*

After a long night of doing wild things. You woke up this morning with a terrible migraine! You wake up confused, you cannot remember much of anything. You try to sit up, but your head just pounds worse than before.

You hear Wyatt and Gary having a conversation, but it sounds like they just woke up too. Wyatt then gets up out of his bed, and passes by you...in a short gray top and women's underwear?? Oh crap! That's right, Gary and Wyatt made a girl last night. But was that just a dream or a fantasy?

"Where's y/n??" Gary asks Wyatt. Wyatt shrugs and he gets up, and he goes into the bathroom. When you fully open your eyes, you see Wyatt staring at you confused...but he's wearing only a gray shirt that is low cut. You also can't help but notice that Wyatt is also wearing WOMENS UNDERWEAR. "W-Wyatt? What the hell??" You exclaim, looking at him shocked.

He looks down, and he's just as shocked as you are. "Oh my god!" he says, looking at his attire with wide eyes. "Was it just a dream?" I ask him, trying to recall last night's events. He looks at you and realizes that you are barely dressed. He starts blushing, as well as you when you realize that he's lowkey admiring you.

"I hope...nothing happened like that..." you say nervously to Wyatt. "What do you mean?" He asks. "Like nothing inappropriate. We're underage" you answer him. "Well got drunk when Lisa took...WAIT" You hear Gary shout from the room. He runs into the bathroom and he looks at us with wide eyes. "Lisa...did we really make a girl last night, Wyatt?!" Gary frantically asks Wyatt, placing his hands on him shoulders and lightly shaking him. "Gary, I don't know!" Wyatt exclaims.

"Who cares anyway" you say, starting to feel a bit envious. Wyatt looks at you, it seems that he notices you are feeling jealous...he does have a crush on you...but he's afraid to admit it. "I-it doesn't matter" Wyatt tries to assure you, but Gary isn't on the same page as Wyatt. "We care, y/n! This is huge, we actually created a girl! Who else has pulled that off??" Gary then exclaims. "Gary, maybe it was a dream" Wyatt says to him. "I don't care about the girl" you say, getting up out of the bathtub...wow, no wonder Wyatt was looking at you weird.

When you leave, you overhear Gary & Wyatt argue a little bit. "That girl isn't important to me...I like y/n" Wyatt tries saying quietly, but you could still hear him. "Does she even know?" Gary asks Wyatt. "No! Plus, I don't want her thinking that I'm only into a girl for their body and looks...unlike you!" Wyatt says sternly. "Excuse me?! That's not true!" Gary says in disbelief. "Hmm...right" Wyatt says, not believing him. You can't believe it, Wyatt actually does like you!