𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓷𝔂 𝓡𝓸𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓾𝓮𝔃 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by RebelMeadow16 I hope you like this :)

*Imagine you and Benny are at a fair (you're Babe Ruth's daughter btw). You guys share a special moment together.*

Benny gets the tickets for you two. When you guys get them, you decide to get some cotton candy to share with him. "I kinda wish that I went to the fair when I was little" you say to Benny as you gaze at all the cool rides. "What did you do when you were little?" Benny curiously asks you, as you guys walk around together.

"Oh, I went to a few of my dad's baseball games. I knew pretty much ever player that was on my father's team. They would call me the Golden Girl" you tell Benny, thinking of the good memories you and your dad spent together. "It's still think it's pretty cool that you are Babe Ruth's daughter" Benny says, but he looks away. He doesn't want you to know that he's blushing because of you since he likes you a lot.

"We should go on that ride" Benny suggests to you, pointing at this one ride that takes you up high. But then it drops you (not to the ground but it's kinda fast). "That one?! That looks freaky, how bout you try it" you say anxiously. "You sure? It looks fun" he says, clearly astonished by the ride. "Yeah, I'm sure" you say to him. "If you say so. Hang tight" he says, going over to the ride.

He gets on, and you watch him. 'God, I hope he'll be okay!' You think to yourself. You watch as he goes up high, but then the ride drops, but it slows down a few feet above the ground. You gasp at how fast the pace of the ride was, Benny gets off and he looks amazed by what just happened.

"That was epic! You really should try it" He says smiling. "No way. How about we do something less crazy" you suggest, you really don't want to go on anything that could give you a heart attack or trauma! "Like what? I mean pretty much every ride here is intense" he says to you. "I doubt that highly. There is a ferris wheel, that isn't intense" you inform him. "We can do that" he says to you.

You two go get on the ferris wheel. Benny sees this as a date, and you wish it was a date. As the ride goes along, you and Benny happen to lock eyes with each other. You feel your face heat up as you look into his eyes. You both start to lean in slowly towards each other...you guys happen to be at the top of the ferris wheel. You guys start kissing each other and sparks fly! This intense feeling of having feelings for each other is the right kind of intense.

You guys stop kissing each other after what felt like a thousand years. The kiss was magical, and it was your first kiss as well as his. "I-I have a question" he hesitantly says to you. "Yes?" You're curious and quite eager to hear what Benny wants to ask you. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks you, you see that his face is red. Sometimes, he would act sorta shy around you...perhaps this is why. "Of course!" You say to him excitedly.

He looks relieved to hear that, probably afraid you would have rejected him. "You know what made this more romantic?" You ask Benny. "What?" He asks you, it's like he's star struck. "The fact that we're on the ferris wheel. The moonlight was shining on us at the top" you say to him. He smiles at you again, and he kisses you on the cheek. "This made my day a lot better" he says. You nod your head agreement. This was one of the best memories you've made!
********************************************
A/N: I'm respectfully saying that please note this is the only 90's imagine I am doing.