Marty McFly (Request)

Requested by anonymous_yeeterton Dude, I swear, if you don't like or love this...eh I know you will.
🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃
I'm gonna use Madison for this imagine. So basically Madison and Marty go to his bedroom, after being dropped off by Doc of course. This takes place at the end of Part 1 btw. Madison was too tired AF to walk home. Her and Marty discuss everything just just recently happened to them. Then later on, they end up confessing their feelings for each other.

Marty and Madison climb through this bedroom wedding quietly. At least they try to, Marty accidentally hits his head against it as he climbs inside. "You okay?" Madison whispers behind him. "Yeah." he says kinda quietly, he then helps her climb through the window. But this time, he's more conscientious and careful. They quietly and carefully close his window after they get inside, then they both take a deep breath and exhale. As a way of feeling relief that is.

Marty feels exhausted, doesn't even bother to take off his shoes at least. He ends up falling forward onto his bed, and he then shuts his eyes. "Yeah, I wanna do that too." Madison says, then she yawns but covers her mouth as she does so. Marty then turns his head to look at her and he opens his eyes. "I have no desire to do that again." Marty says tiredly. Madison nods her head in agreement. "I agree, although...it wasn't all chaos. I actually enjoyed some things. Like the fashion, and all the vintage stuff." Madison says, then she sits down on the bed next to him. Marty then rolls over onto his left side, and he then pulls Madison next to him so she can lay down beside him.

"Yeah, that was nice. Even though I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But my mother was most likely wearing it. I was dreading being around her. No offense to her or anything, but...she ended up falling for me instead of my father! Not only that, but Doc was like...eccentric at times too. Not to mention...Biff and his cronies." Marty rants. "Well...on a positive note. At least everything ended up okay! Doc ended up believing you, and helped us get back to 1985. Your mom ended up falling for your dad. As far as Biff and his idiot dweebs go. Well, you showed them who's boss." Madison explains to Marty, shedding some light on the whole situation.

"Yeah...you're right." Marty says, they then say nothing else. Just looking at each other without a single blink. "You know, Marty? Even if we were stuck in 1955. Would you and I still like...have the same connection we do now?" Madison asks him, practically dancing around what she is actually leaning towards. "I would think so. I mean, our personalities and stuff haven't changed." Marty says.

"Yes, well...yes." Madison doesn't exactly know how to respond to that. Thinking that he may not be getting the hint of what she is subtly hinting at. "Umm...Marty? Let's just say if you and I were a couple in the 1950's. Could I have styled the home? Even now?" She asks him, still avoiding what she actually wants to ask him. "Well, sure, but...but I would have to have my band equipment somewhere." Marty says to her, wow, he didn't even question the fact that she mentioned them as a couple. Maybe he really isn't feeling the same feelings for Madison. Who knows.

"Marty, I wouldn't style the whole house. But a great deal of it, yes, I'd like to." Madison says with a grin on her face. "Probably most of it would be fine." Marty says to her. Madison then gets an idea to test Marty. "What if I told you, that some boy in our English class has a big fat crush on me apparently?" Madison asks him, she looks at him, wondering how he's gonna react. Although she feels sorta anxious that it may not turn out as she hopes.

Marty looks at her, he doesn't say anything, seems clueless as to what to reply with. "Are you uh...interested in this dude?" Marty asks her casually, but he would feel heartbroken if she says yes. But if that's the case...then so be it. "I don't know. I mean honestly, he seems like a good guy." She says to him, she's wondering if it's turning out how she is hopes after all. Marty doesn't say anything, doesn't even smile. But he ends up attempting to form a slight grin on his face. "Well, if he's...a great guy. Then...okay." He says, but at the end of that, he cannot help but feel down and like his heart stopped for a moment.

Madison bites her lip slightly, and she then scoots closer towards him a little. "Let me guess. It's someone I know well?" She asks him, but it ends up bamboozling Marty. Just the way she asked that question. "I-I don't know. You didn't even mention the dude's name. How am I supposed to know?!" Marty anxiously asks Madison. "Marty, cut the bullshit." She says with a smile. Marty doesn't say anything, he just stares at her and he slightly smirks. "You are doing this on purpose. Why?" He asks her, he has a hunch as to the reasoning behind this. "Marty..." she says, knowing that he gets it.

"There is two boys. One of them is me. Don't you get it?" Marty asks her a tad bit more quieter this time. "Yes." Madison simply states, yes it contains a little bit of a sassy tone to it. "Then kiss me. If you would feel comfortable doing so." Marty says, blushing a little. Madison then smiles at him again, and she gently kisses him. That goes on for about a minute, then they stop. "I think it would be swell...if we started dating now. Don't judge, sorry, I had to throw in a 50's slang in there." Madison says, giggling a little tiny bit. "So I take it you'd want 50's crap in our future home?" Marty says, smirking again, but not trying to sound like an ass at the same time as well. "You're full of crap for saying '50's crap'. You even dressed in a 50's style." Madison says, raising an eyebrow.

"I was kidding. Although...I HAD TO. Honestly, I wasn't digging it all that much. 80's is where I feel like I belong." Marty explains to her. "Besides living in this decade as a young man. Why is that?" Madison curiously asks him. "The style!" Marty says as if it's quite obvious. "Ohhh. Right. I love the 80's style too. But it's like I fit right in with the 50's style." Madison says. "That's totally radical. Go for it. ANYWAYS, I would love to date you, my darling dear." That last part, he kinda sang it. As a reference to the band singing it at the dance. Madison wraps her arm around him, they start cuddling. "Goddamn it, I love you. You are such a gentleman without looking like one." She says chuckling a bit afterwards. Sorta being sarcastic, but meant what she said too.