𝓓𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓲𝓮 𝓓𝓪𝓵𝓮

*Imagine Duckie gets jealous when he sees you talking to Steff*

Steff approaches you in the hallway, you stop dead in your tracks. This can't be good. You get a bad feeling in your gut that something is about to go down. "Hey there" Steff says, you smile...but it's a nervous smile. You try waving at him, but you don't have the heart to actually say anything to him.

"I've seen you and that red haired girl around here. She's a bit of a bitch, she acts like I'm total trash" he says chuckling for some reason. You notice he has a cigarette...WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED IN SCHOOL! He takes a puff of it, then he blows the smoke...and it's around you. You start coughing a little, and you just feel irritated now.

"Listen, Steff! Andie and I have no business with you. She is not a bitch, and to be honest...you're certainly not the brightest guy in the world" you try to make it clear that you're not able to take any shit from him. Steff then takes off his glasses, he looks at you. He just scoffs and he rolls his eyes.

Duckie walks into the hallway, he sees you two talking to each other. Puzzled as hell, Duckie slowly walks towards you two and he wonders why in the hell you'd be talking to Steff! "Anyways, I need to get to class" you say, starting to walk away from Steff. Duckie starts feeling envious of you guy's, he wonders if Steff was trying to flirt with you...or you two are discreetly dating!

Duckie walks up to you, as he is in your direction. "Duckie! Thank god I found you, I ran into Steff!" You say, relieved to see Duckie. He looks at you with a weird look on his face. "What's wrong?" You ask him confused. "Are you two...together now or something?" He asks you. You look at him in disbelief, how could Duckie possibly think that?? "Absolutely not! He's a real dickhead, Duckie! That's never gonna happen!" You say, denying Duckie's thought.

He looks at you suspiciously. You have fallen for guys in the past who were trash. He thinks you may be doing it again. "It's happened before" he says, putting his hands on his hips. "Yeah, I know that. Is there something else going on?" You ask him, you wonder why he's giving you such an attitude. "Yeah, y/n...is there?" He turns the question around on you. "What's your problem??" You ask him, feeling slightly annoyed and frustrated by him. He says nothing to you, he just looks down at the ground for a moment. "What goes in my private life for one is none of your business" you exclaim.

He looks back at you, but he still says nothing. "Steff was trying to mess with me. I was trying to get away from him...which I did. And now, here we are, you and me. You're giving me an attitude for some reason, I don't why...wait..." you begin going off on him...but then you start getting another thought. "W-what?" He asks you, no longer really having an attitude. More like he's anxious now. "Are you...jealous?" You ask Duckie. He looks at you nervously, he looks away. "No...I-I'm not" he says, but you aren't buying it.

"Duckie...tell me the truth" you try to get him to admit it...you're pretty sure that he is. "My private life is none of your business" he says more quietly. "Duckie...my private life doesn't involve you...in that way. However, if you're jealous about me and another guy...clearly something is going on" you explain to him. He looked a little hurt when you mentioned how he essentially isn't the love of your life.

"Fine...fine! Maybe I am a little jealous..." he anxiously admits to you. "Only a little?" You say, doubting what he said. "Okay I admit it! I am jealous, because I like you" he says, but when he realizes what he had just said. "I-I said nothing" he stutters. You smirk slightly, you had a feeling he did. You decide to kiss him on the cheek, which takes him by surprise. He touches his cheek after you did that. Like something completely magical or sacred just occurred. "Come on, dude, let's get to class" you say, putting your arm around his shoulder. We're late already" he says.

You look at a nearby clock, and realizes that you guys are 24 minutes late. "Eh, let's just skip" you say to him. "Are you okay? Ever since...Steff tried to harass you?" He asks you, generally concerned about that in spite of his jealousy. You nod your head and he's relieved.