𝓡𝓸𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓽 𝓖𝓸𝓾𝓵𝓭 𝓢𝓱𝓪𝔀 (𝓡𝓮𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓽)

Requested by AvaCarol I hope you enjoy this :)

*I'm using the name Ava for this imagine. Also, this is about Ava and Robert going on a beach date.*

It's sunny and beautiful outside. It's nice to get away from other people. Ava and Robert are going to a nearby beach and they both happen to love the beach so much. "I'm glad I don't have to face responsibilities today. I need a break from being a colonel" he says, ruffling up his hair (it is a bit windy outside). Ava can't help but admire him, she loves how fluffy his hair is. "I agree, and...the water's really cold!" She says, stepping into the water.

"Oh it probably is" he says chuckling a little bit. They look at the birds that are soaring through the sky and they hold hands. She leans her head on Robert's shoulder. "I wanna come here at night sometime. If I do, would you come with me?" Ava asks Robert. "At night? Oh...i don't know about that..." he says, pondering the thought of that.

"I think it would be a wonderful idea. Plus, it would be quite romantic seeing the moonlight, and feeling the nice summer breeze" she says, something about her voice was soothing to Robert. "Well when you put it that way...that does sound quite pleasant" he says, then he kisses her forehead.

"Hold on, I want to try something real quick here" Ava suddenly says. She leaves Robert's side, and she takes a few steps into the water. "What are you doing?" Robert asks Ava. She turns around to face him and she starts giggling for some reason.

"Ava...what are you planning? I know that look" he says with a smirk and he laughs a bit. Robert's laugh and the sound of his voice is enough lighten up anyone's mood. At least Ava thinks so, maybe not Cabot Forbes though. Ava scoops some water with her hands, and she throws the water in Robert's direction.

He gasps, he was not expecting that! "Ava!" He says in a surprised tone. She just starts laughing, Robert immediately comes over to her. She squeals when Robert picks her up and spins her romantically in the air.

"Why did you do that?" He asks her, pressing his forehead against Ava's and he looks deeply into her eyes. "It's a free country, I can do what I want" Ava teasingly says to Robert. He smirks at her, then he passionately kisses Ava. She gives in to the kiss, and she wraps her arms around Robert's neck.

She closes her eyes, making the passionate and loving kiss feel more powerful and sparks fly. She practically melts into the kiss. Robert then pulls away breathlessly, he looks at Ava and he smiles. "We should this more often" Robert makes a suggestion.

"What?" Ava asks him. "Come here for more romantic outings in the future" he says, staring into Ava's eyes with pure unconditional love. "I couldn't agree more" she says, then she places a quick peck on Robert's lips. "I really do love you, Robert" Ava says to Robert lovingly. "You're amazing, and I'm absolutely in love with you" Robert lovingly says back to her.