𝓒𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓸𝓷 𝓕𝓻𝔂𝓮

*Imagine Cameron is feeling super low. He expresses how he feels (this is kind of inspired by how I've been feeling for the past couple days in real life)*

"I don't feel motivation anymore. I don't care if I go out anymore. I don't care if I make plans. I never really did care, but I had the guts to do something. But now, I just lay here in my bed. Looking up at ceiling, seeing the patterns. They remind me of my scattered mind, thinking up thousands of reasons why I'm so depressed. I know why, but I still manage to have friends" Cameron explains his mind as he lays as he described.

You sit next to him, knowing that a simple positive message won't bring his heart happiness. "Is it anxiety? Your parents? Ferris? School?" You ask him, just to get some clarification. "Depression. I've been digging deep, even past the past few years of my life. My dad was always a harsh man. He had some prejudices, unstable moods. Anything that he did wrong, he would call me karma" he says.

That's awful, he must not feel like he can do anything right. "You know, I've also been thinking. I feel like I let people down. Or when I don't want to go out, I'm just a whiny ass. But no one takes the time to understand me. The quiet and reserved kids are most likely thought to be psychotic or weird. But NOBODY REALLY KNOWS. When you see someone wearing certain clothes, you have those automatic assumptions. No matter who you are. Ferris knows that I have bad parents, but he still manages to get in my head to feel sorry for him when it's HIS scheme. Just like my father, it reminds me of that. Except, Ferris is abusive. No. He abuses his power. Manipulation. Whenever he calls now, I just want to tell him to F off now" Cameron goes on an emotional rant.

You feel bad, because you know it's a lot for him. But what he's said seems quite accurate. "There's only so much someone can take. As for Ferris, I know what you mean. He is a nice and charming guy, but he does get his way a lot. So I can understand why Jeanie would be so bothered by that. But that's just sibling rivalry" you tell him.

"It's more than just sibling rivalry, y/n. She knows just as well as we do that what Ferris does is bull crap. His parents believe him, he seems to be like them. Well off, charming, respectful. But when Jeanie knows something is up, they automatically believe Ferris. But he's got almost everybody FOOLED" Cameron does have a point. "You're right. People think he's some kind of angel from heaven. But even they don't know him from the inside" you agree with Cameron.

"Manipulation. Or it's like you wear a mask, and when you really dig deep into him. You see him for what he really is. He could put someone's life in danger, but still somehow make someone not think it was his fault or he did something wrong" Cameron now sits up.

"Maybe...we should just stop hanging out with Ferris then?" You suggest, but you don't know if that's the right way to go. "That or we stop letting him get in our heads" he says, standing up and leaving the room.