TBC/FBDO Mashup (Request)

Requested by @Beatlemaniac4Ever I hope you like or love this :)
Okay, so basically this is like FBDO. Except for basically Andrew is Ferris, Y/N is Sloane (So yeah whomever is reading this obviously. Just think of yourselves as her), and Brian is Cameron. So whatever Ferris, his girlfriend, and friend do is the same. The characters are just different. I hope this turns out well!
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧Brian gets out of the car, wishing that he were still at home. Even though it isn't his most favorite place...really isn't. He would rather be left alone to rot in peace. In his secret haven...his bedroom. Him and his two best friends head inside the mall. "Why didn't you just turn this thing into a date? Like just you and Y/N, Andrew?" Brian asks in a dissatisfied tone. Andrew looks at his friend, and he sighs. "What do you mean? This place is suitable for a friend date too. Besides, we can go all out here obviously." Andrew tells him.

Brian glances up at the sign for "Victoria's Secret" (You guys are at the mall btw), he gets a weird look on his face. "Uh huh, definitely." Brian says sarcastically, and he shakes his head a little. "Andrew, this is something that I would rather do with just you personally. I can always wait until like tomorrow to get a new bra." You tell Andrew, agreeing with Brian in a way that this idea is not ideal for the 3 of you to do together.

"Yeah...I just feel awkward setting foot in there. Girlfriend or not, I would really rather not." Brian says, clearly uncomfortable with that idea. "It's not like your mother is here, Brian. Besides, I suppose you could just wait outside of the shop for us." Andrew says, slightly shrugging his shoulders, because nothing has been decided yet.

"Go right ahead, but I'm not going in there." Brian says, then he leans his back against the wall and places his hands in his pockets. "Suit yourself." Andrew says, then he places his arm around your shoulders. You two then go inside of the shop, and you buy a new bra.

(Let's just say your new bra looks like this👇)

About 20 minutes later, you and Andrew finally are done and leave the shop

About 20 minutes later, you and Andrew finally are done and leave the shop. "Took you guys long enough." Brian tells them, feeling satisfied that they can finally go somewhere else now. "Hey! They had a lot of options in there. Relax." You tell him, it was quite hard to choose. They had so many interesting and lovely looking stuff in there. "Oh yes, I'm quite familiar with that." Brian says, remembering the times when he'd shop with his mom for clothes. Andrew looks at Brian with a weird expression and smirks. "Oh, what size are you. What's your favorite bra that you own?" Andrew jokingly teases him.

Brian looks at his friend like he's dumb. "My size is 'You Are', and my favorite is 'A Jackass'." Brian says, causing himself to grin and he flips him off jokingly. Andrew snickers a bit, and you smile at the thought of their exchange of words. "I'm talking about clothes shopping with my momster. I'm kind of surprised that you would be okay with even Andrew going in there with you. Actually, I'm not though at the same time." Brian knows how Andrew can be...so is it mind boggling? Nope.

"Well, if it were my parents or siblings. Yeah, I would be like...no that's not how it's going down. But Andrew...that's different because he is my boyfriend. It's not really all that weird to me to shop there with him." You explain to Brian. "Promiscuous girl" Brian says under his breath. "What did he say?" You whisper in Andrew's ear, maybe he heard what Brian just said to himself.

"I don't know, probably something snarky and sarcastic like always. But we love Brian anyway." Andrew says, not in a whisper, but rather loud enough that Brian could probably hear him. Maybe that was on purpose. "I swear to god, she's gonna end up pregnant by the time she's 18." Brian says more louder this time. Not like shouting it, but it was certainly loud enough for this old couple to hear him. They give you shoot you guys a weird and distraught look on both of their faces.

"Dude, shut up!" Andrew says him in a slightly alarmed tone. You feel kinda embarrassed and awkward that he even said that. But you know you would most likely not get impregnated at age 18. "I'm sorry, but at least I didn't yell it so everyone could hear me." Brian says, kinda brushing it off.

"Look, we may be wild at times with our adventures. But we aren't that wild I can assure you." Andrew tells him. "Mmm sure." Brian says, still sarcastically speaking in that kind of tone. You guys continue walking around the mall for a bit longer. But then you guys spot this movie store, so you guys decide to check it out. Something that Brian is actually cool with checking out. Thank god.